Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Global ranks being removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I just woke up 11:19am and I just saw this message...

"Also global ranks will soon not be available so I suggest if you were planning on getting a global rank get it soon"

Ps. There is a typo where and were

Anyways... So does this mean that since Global rank won't be available that players will soon have to buy individual ranks on each server? If that's the case will the prices be cheap though? Eg. Fox King or Queen would be below $100

I guess it's not a terrible idea since players don't play on every single servers, They prefer playing 1 or 2 servers the max so they can purchase a Fox King or Queen for much cheaper and affordable rate but if the prices are still the same and it's not global that will seriously lead to players not wanting a rank at all.

Hopefully I misread this and it's all just a dream, if that's the case I'm getting back to bed.

So I just woke up 11:19am and I just saw this message...

"Also global ranks will soon not be available so I suggest if you were planning on getting a global rank get it soon"

Ps. There is a typo where and were

Anyways... So does this mean that since Global rank won't be available that players will soon have to buy individual ranks on each server? If that's the case will the prices be cheap though? Eg. Fox King or Queen would be below $100

I guess it's not a terrible idea since players don't play on every single servers, They prefer playing 1 or 2 servers the max so they can purchase a Fox King or Queen for much cheaper and affordable rate but if the prices are still the same and it's not global that will seriously lead to players not wanting a rank at all.

Hopefully I misread this and it's all just a dream, if that's the case I'm getting back to bed.

Charge your phone.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Wait...so does this mean all of us who spent money on a rank...will just have that rank only one 1 server and we will have to buy separate ranks for every other server?...

Thread starter #6
Wait...so does this mean all of us who spent money on a rank...will just have that rank only one 1 server and we will have to buy separate ranks for every other server?...
Whoever bought Global Rank will keep their rank on every server apart from factions since its separate.
They will remove Global rank from Buycraft and make it so every server will be a separate purchase in a couple of weeks time.

Whoever bought Global Rank will keep their rank on every server apart from factions since its separate.
They will remove Global rank from Buycraft and make it so every server will be a separate purchase in a couple of weeks time.
Thank god!

I got my global rank on factions cause you were supposed to fill a form for your rank

legit seriously, like give us a month before this gets removed, it's so sudden and some people don't get a chance to get a global rank. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.