Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Giveaway time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #23
hi.
I'm not going to participate in this giveaway because I begrudge other people the money more than I do myself. I have looked at the submissions a bit and I think one does stand out from the other and that is Nicholas Chandler's! I hope he wins.​

First of all, I want to say that I think it's wonderful that normal
players on this server are giving away their well earned money.

And now I'm going to tell you why I think I can put this amount of money to good use.
First of all I will divide the money well over different building projects blocks like sand
are quite expensive. I would like to make the biggest warp of the server with among other
things a big exp farm for that you need a lot of money so then we come right to my
second point. I would like to use the money to make a public place where people can
grind any kind of spawner. Third, I want to tell you that I will not use the money to
play coinflips or rps.

Thread starter #24
hi.
I'm not going to participate in this giveaway because I begrudge other people the money more than I do myself. I have looked at the submissions a bit and I think one does stand out from the other and that is Nicholas Chandler's! I hope he wins.​
we gaan zien ./wwarp go nateclient (=

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
Nice giveaway,
I want to win this because i want to join the /baltop team ;)
and i maybe want to make the biggest xp farm ever but i dont have money for that.
so make me rich sugardaddy:0

mc name: PuurNatuur
Discord: PuurNatuur#0949

Thread starter #28
Nice giveaway,
I want to win this because i want to join the /baltop team ;)
and i maybe want to make the biggest xp farm ever but i dont have money for that.
so make me rich sugardaddy:0

mc name: PuurNatuur
Discord: PuurNatuur#0949
Damn Sugardaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.