Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Giveaway time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone
i'm going to do a 100M giveaway on skyblock if you want to enter
put your discord name in the comments and like the post and give
reason why you want to win

Dont Forget your mc name (=

Payment on sunday/monday 28/29 august

Last edited:

Kloppie74

Hello, Nice giveaway :)

Discord Kloppie#7023
Mc name kloppie74

Why i want win because i got only 6m on skyblock

Mitchell7506#8508
Mitchellnub4life
If I was to recurve this giveaway I would use it to finally start playing skyblock. I have a lot of friends who play it but I didn’t really feel like playing it. This 100m would definitely help me on my journey!

Apollo-Snipes#0918
I've got about 200k and am looking to build, but my budget for that is severely limiting in what I am able to do right now. The vision is a whole Egyptian village, I currently have 2 small pyramids.

Ik wil graag winnen omdat ik snel door me geld heen ga want rainbow glass is duur en zand is ook niet bepaald goedkoop en me hogwarts build moet ik ergens van betalen. Hotel Dc ka - Dc Kaasburgertijd #3570

Hey,
Ik wil graag winnen omdat ik maar 90k heb. Met de 100Mil kan ik minions kopen en zo nog rijker worden :eek:. Ook zal ik een deel weggeven.

Discord: Jorre#9166

Minecraft name: LuckyIslands

Legend!

First of all, I want to say that I think it's wonderful that normal
players on this server are giving away their well earned money.

And now I'm going to tell you why I think I can put this amount of money to good use.
First of all I will divide the money well over different building projects blocks like sand
are quite expensive. I would like to make the biggest warp of the server with among other
things a big exp farm for that you need a lot of money so then we come right to my
second point. I would like to use the money to make a public place where people can
grind any kind of spawner. Third, I want to tell you that I will not use the money to
play coinflips or rps.

My ingame name is: SheLoudSerenity:mc_38-4:
And my discord is: Anonymouz#3969

Status
Not open for further replies.