Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft PvP Montage (my first montage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey guys, recently, iReflect_ posted a PvP montage. I was really inspired. So I created my own. I am proud to present my first PvP montage, Foxcraft PvP. I hope you like it.

scuhm

Donator
Love the video and the music! I have a suggestion though, you should be in cinematic mode when you're flying around to make it more smooth. If you don't know what cinematic mode is go into your minecraft setting and look for it in controls.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #3
Love the video and the music! I have a suggestion though, you should be in cinematic mode when you're flying around to make it more smooth. If you don't know what cinematic mode is go into your minecraft setting and look for it in controls.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll use it next time!

Banned #5
Nice video man. Next time you do one let me know, so I can get some 1v1s on you :) also this was so good with the music that I watched it twice. What was the music used in this video?

Last edited:

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #6
Nice video man. Next time you do one let me know, so I can get some 1v1s on you :) also this was so good with the music that I watched it twice. What was the music used in this video?
Cartoon - On & On (ft. David Levi)

It's on NoCopyrigtSounds

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Great video. I should send you clips of me in vids, you can edit and stuff. I can't do anything like that. Nice.

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #14
Great video. I should send you clips of me in vids, you can edit and stuff. I can't do anything like that. Nice.
I could make you one but for something in return.
[doublepost=1459702545,1459646553][/doublepost]
Hey guys, recently, iReflect_ posted a PvP montage. I was really inspired. So I created my own. I am proud to present my first PvP montage, Foxcraft PvP. I hope you like it.

Oh, by the way, if you were wondering, I made this with iMovie.

Good video, but don't call it a PvP montage when there's only like one minute PvP and 2mins showing of the map

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #18
Good video, but don't call it a PvP montage when there's only like one minute PvP and 2mins showing of the map
PvP Montage is a group of clips showing PvP compiled together to make a movie. It isn't just supposed to be PvP, because that would just be a compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.