Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft Couples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Okay, so @DontPaanic made a thread on this awhile back but I wanted to make another one. So deal with it. Anyways, list some Foxcraft couples below. I know you guys are going to be like "I don't support online dating", but keep in mind that this is just for fun. You see that? "JUST FOR FUN!" Don't take this stuff seriously please. And finally, no drama.

Krosi's favorite Foxcraft couples:
@Fanciness and I
@Divisi and @Hyllus
@DontLie and @Snoop

Okay, so @DontPaanic made a thread on this awhile back but I wanted to make another one. So deal with it. Anyways, list some Foxcraft couples below. I know you guys are going to be like "I don't support online dating", but keep in mind that this is just for fun. You see that? "JUST FOR FUN!" Don't take this stuff seriously please. And finally, no drama.

Krosi's favorite Foxcraft couples:
@Fanciness and I
@Divisi and @Hyllus
@DontLie and @Snoop
NO PLS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *takes breath* ANYONE BUT HIM NO STOP DIS

why are you putting couples when it is the internet, if you date online because of a minecraft server forum or server that's sad lol
There is plenty online who do that, also a few of my friends who have met someone on vacation and now still contact each other with skype etc. And visit each other often too.

Edit: Also quoting OP "but keep in mind that this is just for fun"

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
i dont support online dating
Neither do I. Hell, when I was a Helper I made that opinion known and some kid reported me because they got butthurt over it. But I'm posting and having fun on this thread, which is the point of it because none of this is serious, it's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.