Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Ok, I recently noticed that players have been posting threads about the Old Forums and the New Forums. So as far as I can tell, people like the old forums better. Now, I realize you do, but we have the appreciate the work that @Affixes and @cloakfox have done for us. I say the new forums are new and improved. People are just sad because they aren't used to the new forums. After a month or two, you will probably just forget about the old forums. I am already in love with the new forums! Plus, sence we wiped the whole Foxcraft forums system, all those players that haven't logged in in years aren't here anymore. Think about it, we are the history of Foxcraft! The first of the people to join! For example, look at @Hyllus, first person to get Known member on the forums. What an acomplishment! Think about what the future of Foxcraft will say after they look back at us, for example, this thread...
[doublepost=1457445973,1457445759][/doublepost]Post here what you guys think about it!
[doublepost=1457446210][/doublepost]That moment you realize no one is replying on your thread.
Lol :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Ok, I recently noticed that players have been posting threads about the Old Forums and the New Forums. So as far as I can tell, people like the old forums better. Now, I realize you do, but we have the appreciate the work that @Affixes and @cloakfox have done for us. I say the new forums are new and improved. People are just sad because they aren't used to the new forums. After a month or two, you will probably just forget about the old forums. I am already in love with the new forums! Plus, sence we wiped the whole Foxcraft forums system, all those players that haven't logged in in years aren't here anymore. Think about it, we are the history of Foxcraft! The first of the people to join! For example, look at @Hyllus, first person to get Known member on the forums. What an acomplishment! Think about what the future of Foxcraft will say after they look back at us, for example, this thread...
[doublepost=1457445973,1457445759][/doublepost]Post here what you guys think about it!
[doublepost=1457446210][/doublepost]That moment you realize no one is replying on your thread.
Lol :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
I on the other hand really love this new Forums much more than the old one

Thread starter #7
I on the other hand really love this new Forums much more than the old one
I'm glad to here I'm not the only one to like the new forums! :D
[doublepost=1457446985,1457446949][/doublepost]
I just like the restart. But i liked orange better. ;-;
Wow, so you're choosing the old forums over this one because you like the color orange better xD

sips

Donator
I'm glad to here I'm not the only one to like the new forums! :D
[doublepost=1457446985,1457446949][/doublepost]
Wow, so you're choosing the old forums over this one because you like the color orange better xD
Hear* And this one is better. lol

I personally like the old forums better and it's going to take some time for me to adjust to this one, but it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.