Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Forums: Old VS New

Forums: Old or New?!

• Legacy! Remember What We Had! #TeamOldFTW

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Legend! Think About What We Can Make! #TeamNewFTW

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Well, I guess we've got a new forums, yeah!
I know, it's sad we've lost a lot of memories, and positive ratings (mainly the seconds ones xD), but it's a fresh start, which I'm glad for. But let's get right to it, FORUMS! OLD OR NEW? WHY?
Let's keep this friendly, and I hope you have a great day,
-Josh :confused:

Arpen

Donator
Ya but you have to admit its annoying to see everything go bye just because Connor is pissed
We can't do anything about immature people, i had respect for him and he lost it. Anyways it's in the past now and we should focus on things ahead of us. This is a brand new beginning and we should have a new mind set! :)

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
We can't do anything about immature people, i had respect for him and he lost it. Anyways it's in the past now and we should focus on things ahead of us. This is a brand new beginning and we should have a new mind set! :)
I know, it's great and all that we are starting over.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
I would say I like the old forum better. However, this is a brand new forum. We cannot judge just yet. There might be improvements made, and it could be better than the old forum. Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.