Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Favorite Books =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters,
Today you all will be able to share with everyone, your favorite books!

Format
IGN:
Favorite Book:
Why? :
Main Character:
Short Summary:
Extra Info:

I'll go first,
IGN: DontPaanic
Favorite Book: How The Body Works
Why? : It's a giant encyclopedia on the human body, it's functions, diseases, and certain drugs effects on the body.
Main Character: No main character.
Short Summary: It explains the body in different sections. Head, Thorax, Senses, Bones, Blood, Neck, etc..
Extra Info: Science Nerd Alert...

Hello Foxcrafters,

Format
IGN:
Favorite Book:
Why? :
Main Character:
Short Summary:
Extra Info:
IGN: iFoxii
Favorite Book: I have many, but I'll just say The Hunger Games.
Why?: I'm into action, so I think it's interesting and entertaining.
Who's the main character?: Katniss..
Short Summary: It's violent, and exciting...
Extra Info: ---

Last edited:
Hello Foxcrafters,

Format
IGN:
Favorite Book:
Why? :
Main Character:
Short Summary:
Extra Info:

I'll go first,
Why? : It's a giant encyclopedia on the human body, it's functions, diseases, and certain drugs effects on the body.
Short Summary: It explains the body in different sections. Head, Thorax, Senses, Bones, Blood, Neck, etc..
At least me and my friends are not the only nerds, here.
@Divisi, @Hyllus

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Uhhhh

IGN: RedTheFox999
Favorite Book: Guardians of Ga'Hoole
Why? : I like fiction books and this one is really interesting.
Main Character: Soren, a Barn Owl.
Short Summary: I'm gonna copy this from the back of the first book XD:

Soren is born in the forest of Tyto, a tranquil kingdom where the Barn Owls dwell. But evil lurks in the owl world, evil that threatens to shatter Tyto's peace and change the course of Soren's life forever.
Soren is captured and taken to a dark and forbidding canyon. It's called an orphanage, but Soren believes it's something far worse. He and his friend Gylfie know that the only way out is up. To escape, they will need to do something they've never done before---fly.
And so begins a magical journey. Along the way, Soren and Gyflie meet Twilight and Digger. The four owls band together to seek the truth and protect the owl world from unimaginable danger.

Extra Info: It's a really good series.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
Hello Foxcrafters,

Format
IGN:
Favorite Book:
Why? :
Main Character:
Short Summary:
Extra Info:

I'll go first,
IGN: Divisi
Favorite book: Cirkeln
Why?: It's a horror story that involves Swedish culture.
Main character: Minoo
Short summary: A group of unlikely friends are brought together on the night of the blood moon. They are forced to fight together and defeat the mystical force that is gaining control of the world.
Extra info: It's completely in Swedish, but you can buy an English translation.

IGN: MD2013
Favorite Book: Gone
Why? : I like action books.
Main Character: Sam
Short Summary: During an average day of school, suddenly everyone over the age of 16, poof, gone. Basically the kids under 16 try to survive and the main character (Sam) if 15 years old, and only has a year to live.
Extra Info: The end.

Format
IGN: LifeGeon
Favorite Book: Minecrafters
Why? : Because I love mc
Main Character: Herobrine
Short Summary: a group of steves building a house hihi.
Extra Info: I love it you should read it haha

IGN: xx_urmumsfat_xx
Favorite Book: Fifty shades of fox.
Why? : Fox mating.
Main Character: Smexy woman fox
Short Summary: About foxs
Extra Info:The foxes are fat.

Format
IGN: GlazedBear
Favorite Book: Do You Want to Play With My Balls?
Why? : I love when he gets blue balls when certain people touch them. So weird!
Main Character: someone i dont know
Short Summary: this boy gets balls and lets people touch them
Favorite Quote from Book: "Louie! Get those balls out of your mouth before you choke!"
Extra Info: watch some random person read it here!

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #19
IGN: iRobot_

Favorite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird.

Why? : To Kill a Mockingbird is enormously touching and powerful in its simple story. I think the book is beautifully written and the story is absolutely astonishing.
Main Character: Scout (Jean Louise Finch) is the narrator of the story & one of the main characters. The story takes place from the time Scout is aged 6 to 9, but she tells the story as an adult. Scout is a tomboy who would rather solve problems with her fists than with her head but she soon learns to outgrow this silliness as we see her mature through the years of her story. Throughout the course of the book, Scout comes to a new understanding of human nature and finds out soon the cruelty of a racial segregated town.

Short Summary: The book takes place in Alabama during the 1930's, and is narrated by the main character, a little girl named Jean Louise "Scout" Finch.
Scout lives with her father, Atticus and her brother, Jem. The first part of the To Kill a Mockingbird tells of one summer. Jem and Scout play, make a new friend named Dill, and first come to know of a shadowy figure by the name of Boo Radley, who lives in a neighboring house and yet is never seen.

Atticus decides to take on a case involving a black man, named Tom Robinson, who has been accused of raping a white girl named Mayella Ewell, daughter of a drunken old man named Bob Ewell. The Finch family faces harsh criticism in the heavily racist Maycomb because of Atticus's decision to defend Tom. He knows Tom is innocent, and also that he has almost no chance at being let free, because the jury will never believe a black man over a white woman. None the less Atticus goes through with the case as his conscience could not let him do otherwise. The consequences of this is Atticus leaves him and his children in danger and he soon finds that out when his child is brought back injured and unconscious.

Extra Info: This is just an essay I wrote last year. It was very long got rid of half of it but I thought I'd post it here because it is one of my favourite books. Pretty sure a lot of people have already read this book as it is one of the most widely read novels in the world.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
IGN: iRobot_

Favorite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird.

Why? : To Kill a Mockingbird is enormously touching and powerful in its simple story. I think the book is beautifully written and the story is absolutely astonishing.
Main Character: Scout (Jean Louise Finch) is the narrator of the story & one of the main characters. The story takes place from the time Scout is aged 6 to 9, but she tells the story as an adult. Scout is a tomboy who would rather solve problems with her fists than with her head but she soon learns to outgrow this silliness as we see her mature through the years of her story. Throughout the course of the book, Scout comes to a new understanding of human nature and finds out soon the cruelty of a racial segregated town.

Short Summary: The book takes place in Alabama during the 1930's, and is narrated by the main character, a little girl named Jean Louise "Scout" Finch.
Scout lives with her father, Atticus and her brother, Jem. The first part of the To Kill a Mockingbird tells of one summer. Jem and Scout play, make a new friend named Dill, and first come to know of a shadowy figure by the name of Boo Radley, who lives in a neighboring house and yet is never seen.

Atticus decides to take on a case involving a black man, named Tom Robinson, who has been accused of raping a white girl named Mayella Ewell, daughter of a drunken old man named Bob Ewell. The Finch family faces harsh criticism in the heavily racist Maycomb because of Atticus's decision to defend Tom. He knows Tom is innocent, and also that he has almost no chance at being let free, because the jury will never believe a black man over a white woman. None the less Atticus goes through with the case as his conscience could not let him do otherwise. The consequences of this is Atticus leaves him and his children in danger and he soon finds that out when his child is brought back injured and unconscious.

Extra Info: This is just an essay I wrote last year. It was very long got rid of half of it but I thought I'd post it here because it is one of my favourite books. Pretty sure a lot of people have already read this book as it is one of the most widely read novels in the world.
Short summary... SHORT AMELIA

Status
Not open for further replies.