Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Reset: HCF vs. Regular Factions

Will you play is Factions is HCF

• I will

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I will not

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I play factions to compete for ftop. And I do play hcf on another server and while its fun sometimes its also not factions in my mind
Thats why im saying make fmagma regular and fcove hcf and reset fmagma every 3 months and hcf every month or so

planecool

Friend
Donator
Who told you these things would be a thing in hcf?

HCF:
  • No Explosions (no raiding)
  • No prot 2, 3, 4...
  • Probably no custom enchants
  • Pot pvp (no god apples)
  • Only pvp (pretty much, other than building, nothing to do)
  • If people stop pvping because it becomes too repetative, than rip the server
  • No spawners
  • No f top (so nothing to compete for)
That makes no sense.
Why would it not have an f top, or no spawners etc.
These things are what are usually implemented into hcf, you cant mine spawners therefore without spawners, there is no f top

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
There's f top in hcf...
Not on the servers I play on (like velt). But even if there was f top it would not be backed by igs or stuff like that but by zombie skelly and some other types of basic spawners plus maybe ores lol.
Plus people are smart about their dtr they probs wont just run out and get killed if their dtr is low enough.
All im saying is that so many people will quit if its hcf that it will probs die like what arktic said.
Im not an advocate of hcf
[doublepost=1497192697,1497192617][/doublepost]
Not on the servers I play on (like velt). But even if there was f top it would not be backed by igs or stuff like that but by zombie skelly and some other types of basic spawners plus maybe ores lol.
Plus people are smart about their dtr they probs wont just run out and get killed if their dtr is low enough.
All im saying is that so many people will quit if its hcf that it will probs die like what arktic said.
Also invis raiding vs. cannoning into a base with dubs of gear and spawners. Hmm

[doublepost=1497192697,1497192617][/doublepost]
Also invis raiding vs. cannoning into a base with dubs of gear and spawners. Hmm
Yes but PvP is the only thing that keeps factions alive. So I doubt hcf will die quickly as it's main purpose is pvp. Also, you can compete for the top amount of kills.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Yes but PvP is the only thing that keeps factions alive. So I doubt hcf will die quickly as it's main purpose is pvp. Also, you can compete for the top amount of kills.
Thats not as fun or as f top and pvp will die because all the main factions wont be playing
[doublepost=1497214553,1497205306][/doublepost]I think a simple solution for this right now is to make fmagma hcf and reset fcove within the month as well or to reset fmagma and delete fcove and make it hcf.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #30
It was just an idea m8's, I swear a while ago everybody wanted hcf
Cloak i did, I made a thread about this and it had a good amount of people wanting it as long as its a barebone factions expierence it will be good

Legit F top is boring and not fun to chase after after all it is simply grinding money which is simple, pvp however, is more interesting and brings a lot of people, I for sure only join for the pvp not f top etc. A lot of things you guy said are a bunch of whack first off, only talk about HCF and pvp if you really know, just sayin, secondly the group wanting hcf and pvp left because all factions has nowadays are wusses to scared to pvp because of the unfair mcmmo etc, and only a few top factions that have a scandal every once in a while.

Banned #35
I would love to play factions (hcf). Now itll actually be based in skills!

But why not make it both? remove cove and everything.
and make one factions (the one you guys adore)

and one hcf

Status
Not open for further replies.