Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions Reset: HCF vs. Regular Factions

Will you play is Factions is HCF

• I will

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I will not

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloakfax

Thread starter Banned #1
I've been hearing that the next factions magma reset will hard-core factions. I'm not going to play because hcf is boring and it's only pvp and not really factions. Plus there are way more competitive hcf servers out there already. So I'm wondering what every ones thoughts are and whether they will play (poll above).

HCF:
  • No Explosions (no raiding)
  • No prot 2, 3, 4...
  • Probably no custom enchants
  • Pot pvp (no god apples)
  • Only pvp (pretty much, other than building, nothing to do)
  • If people stop pvping because it becomes too repetative, than rip the server
  • No spawners
  • No f top (so nothing to compete for)
REULAR:
  • Raiding and Cannons
  • OP pvp (prot 4, sharp 5 & 6 weapons, god apples, etc.)
  • OP bases with actually walls
  • Spawners like igs and blaze
  • F top, so you actually can compete for something
  • More op traps, etc.
  • Grinding godsets making op bases and traps etc.
I know that a lot of people, mainly people in big factions like Desecrator, Sprite, Montage, etc. will not play if it is hcf. These are some of the top pvp factions that pvp the most.

My recomendation to cloakfox is to mix up factions magma so that its different but not hcf. If there was 1 regular factions server and 1 hcf server it would be fine but people want to play on a new reset that is not hcf.

HCF will probably die quickly

Last edited:
well little buddy this server is boring. If I could have gone back in the future to make sure i never started playing this i would have.

planecool

Friend
Donator
I will probably not play factions if it is hardcore factions because that takes out a lot of the main elements of factions I love. I will probably move to skyblock and mess around there is hfc is implements into magma.

Who told you these things would be a thing in hcf?

HCF:
  • No Explosions (no raiding)
  • No prot 2, 3, 4...
  • Probably no custom enchants
  • Pot pvp (no god apples)
  • Only pvp (pretty much, other than building, nothing to do)
  • If people stop pvping because it becomes too repetative, than rip the server
  • No spawners
  • No f top (so nothing to compete for)
That makes no sense.
Why would it not have an f top, or no spawners etc.

Last edited:
I'll definitely play hcf if there's no problems with lag. Also, raiding is a thing in hcf because instead of blowing up bases you need to kill the players in the faction to lower their dtr, so that they become raidable which is like lowering a factions power in normal factions. And Arktic what do you mean by "more op traps"...you can make your traps on hcf as op as you want lol. Plus, there is spawners as you can use looting 3 swords to obtain more xp from killing mobs. Lastly, @Arktic_, @MasterSniper, and @ExInfinity please try out hcf before you completely rule it out, as you may like it.

P.S @cloakfox

-No mcmmo pls. (You can use crate keys to get money to support the server)
-Also have a cap on how many players can join a faction.
-No custom enchants just vanilla pls
-Make it 1.7/1.8

no mcmmo
1.7/1.8 SCREW those other versions
5 man fac
prot 1
sharp 1
can only eat gap every 12 houres
can't buy spanwers only find random spanwers
2000 blocks nether
10000 blocks normal world
1000 blocks end with enderman spawners for farming

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I'll definitely play hcf if there's no problems with lag. Also, raiding is a thing in hcf because instead of blowing up bases you need to kill the players in the faction to lower their dtr, so that they become raidable which is like lowering a factions power in normal factions. And Arktic what do you mean by "more op traps"...you can make your traps on hcf as op as you want lol. Plus, there is spawners as you can use looting 3 swords to obtain more xp from killing mobs. Lastly, @Arktic_, @MasterSniper, and @ExInfinity please try out hcf before you completely rule it out, as you may like it.

P.S @cloakfox

-No mcmmo pls. (You can use crate keys to get money to support the server)
-Also have a cap on how many players can join a faction.
-No custom enchants just vanilla pls
-Make it 1.7/1.8
I play factions to compete for ftop. And I do play hcf on another server and while its fun sometimes its also not factions in my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.