Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions ranks and 25% sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cloakfox @Affixes I am about to donate but there is no markdown in the shop. All the normal prices are listed. I want to donate as soon as possible and I want to make sure I will pay the price that I get during the sale, which should be going on now. Thanks!

Hello Foxcrafters!

All users who have donated for a rank on either Factions Vulcan or Factions Glacier, should now also have their rank on the new Factions.

All users who have the "Global rank" do not receive the rank on Factions this is because the ranks are seperate on the new server. For those who did receive their rank, no worries you can keep it, it was a little misunderstanding between me and Affixes.
Also affixes is currently working on a fix for the missing perms, some where reported like no access to /sethome for donors.

We will be having a 25% OFF sale going on for 1 week (till sunday next week 20-03-2016).
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Factions category only

who thought of making your rank seperate because that is a really great example of a horrible idea because everyone who donated before the hacking paied their money to have a rank and now your making us pay again just for one gamemode that some people want to play​

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator

who thought of making your rank seperate because that is a really great example of a horrible idea because everyone who donated before the hacking paied their money to have a rank and now your making us pay again just for one gamemode that some people want to play​
If you had a rank before the update, you can fill out a form and get your rank back. Ranks will be separate for all server soon enough.

WHAT THE HECK WHATS THE POINT FOR THE GLOBAL RANK IF ITS NOT FULLY GLOBAL THATS SO DUMB IVE BEEN ON THIS SERVER FOR YEARS WITH MY RANK

Hello Foxcrafters!

All users who have donated for a rank on either Factions Vulcan or Factions Glacier, should now also have their rank on the new Factions.

All users who have the "Global rank" do not receive the rank on Factions this is because the ranks are seperate on the new server. For those who did receive their rank, no worries you can keep it, it was a little misunderstanding between me and Affixes.
Also affixes is currently working on a fix for the missing perms, some where reported like no access to /sethome for donors.

We will be having a 25% OFF sale going on for 1 week (till sunday next week 20-03-2016).
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Factions category only
but cloak i bought it when it was global i dont see how its fair that you take it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.