Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions ranks and 25% sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #21
Wow.. that is ******* bull.. So basically a guy who wants to get power fac up invites random players, then sets /f home to his p4 un3 base, then some newb from fac tpas and raids everything? So much for a ******* faction server *clap clap*
This fac server should prob go to top 5 fac server.. It'll win first place..
ill add /sethome when I am home. FINEEE

That would mean everybody had to share the same base. I'm personally not a fan of non-donators having 0 sethomes
It is pretty fun though, /sethome has been added now but if you are all working together it is pretty cool sharing a base, We do it in my faction and its working out great!

guys I don't really think it is fair that only some player that bought a global rank get to keep theirs?!
I bought a global rank and I cant get it where as some people get a foxking global rank on factions?!?!?!?!?!?

guys I don't really think it is fair that only some player that bought a global rank get to keep theirs?!
I bought a global rank and I cant get it where as some people get a foxking global rank on factions?!?!?!?!?!?
I mean a lot oh high donator like me arnt playing factions because they cant get their rank whereas some people do

This never occured as far as I know people bought the rank again.

Status
Not open for further replies.