Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Exposing Refelective_.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi, so as most of you may know, I've been in some fights with Reflective_, and ThePowerOfSix lately.

let me tell you how this started.

Reflective is constantly trying (and failing) to roast me over and over again, and yh im proud of the kid for tryin atleast, but you know..

so everytime he tries to "roast me" or "attack me" he always tags someone! Haha!

(tgmdom, doge, thepowerofsix, etc,)

anyways, he couldnt fight me on his own and make a convo with me alone! Ha! how funny is that!?!

anyways.. let me go ahead and expose him.

First I ask him to create a convo with me on why he thinks he shouldn't have been demoted, and how I would of reacted the same way if I was him.
(why abuse in block game)

So, he makes a convo with me... but not even about that?!!?

Just a convo with me, him.
AND THEPOWEROFSIX! HA! STILL TRYING TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO AGREE WITH HIM!

anyways idc, its classic for him to do that, kids these days... lolol.

I make a fake giveaway on my channel.
(yes it was fake for all of you who knew congrats if u post some sht then ur irrelevant)
(It was almost 2 years ago and if you're still talking about it like reflective is then u must be like 10)

He has been talking about it or years, and every time he comments on something about it, he tags tgmdom! lol!!

because hes so proud of himself for talking about the same sht that happened 2 years ago!! hahah!!!

I make a statement telling him how he didn't deserve his rank as a staff member, and somehow I actually respected him while he was a staff, cause I thought it would change him lolol.
(it didn't)
anyways im going offtopic

he replies on how I wouldn't do better and how he got so many vouches! and i didnt! but no one who is from old fc likes this server! lol!

so why would i want vouches on this server?!!? lolol

I told him that btw ^^

He continues to rant about how I would do the same as he did if I was in his situation.
(nope, block game abuse confuses me)

1st: He lies about his age (lies in staff applications and to his "friends")
2nd: He's a homophobe. (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
3rd: He's all out immature and unprofessional when it comes to speaking with other people.

I honestly don't care about how much newbies hate I get on this thread.

I'm just exposing this cnt for what he really is...

homophobe:

what else you got @Reflective_ ?

MORE COMMENTS ABOUT A DOG FILTER AND 2 YEAR OLD VIDEOS?!!? LMFAOOOO COME AT ME KID.

suprisingly I was friends with this kid once...

he betrayed our friendship for block game.

What's worth more to you? a friendship? or a block game?

I honestly despise you.

You arrogant f*ck.

Banned #2
Whats funny is that YOU created this thread to prove us wrong? Chillax 12 year old. Second of all, I personally msged him asking him to add me to the convo if he somehow creates one. 3rd of all, Youve been such a salty prick past few weeks that as of this moment, I hate you.

And its homophobic*
And Don't go screeenshotting a curse or two because oh my, The words you say in game are traumatizing.
[doublepost=1497449654,1497449536][/doublepost]
:
Is this your dad.
Oh well, he's just missing the dogfilter.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #3
Whats funny is that YOU created this thread to prove us wrong? Chillax 12 year old. Second of all, I personally msged him asking him to add me to the convo if he somehow creates one. 3rd of all, Youve been such a salty prick past few weeks that as of this moment, I hate you.

And its homophobic*
And Don't go screeenshotting a curse or two because oh my, The words you say in game are traumatizing.
[doublepost=1497449654,1497449536][/doublepost]
:
Is this your dad.
Oh well, he's just missing the dogfilter.
Post pic of yourself.

I'm 100% sure I look 100x better than you.

Oh wait, nvm I already know what you look like!

sips

Donator
Thread starter #5
Add me on snap and Ill reveal myself to you. Its not like I hold anything against you. i just hate your personality tbh.
I hate your personality...

I never had anything against you until you started ruining the flash for me..

Banned #6
I hate your personality...

I never had anything against you until you started ruining the flash for me..
Honestly honestly honestly. You go to the forums where a bunch of idiots are. You talk about a well known series and expect not to get spoilers? That was an idiotic movie coming from YOUR side. And you can add me on snapchat if you want.
Henderickson, camera is broken but Ill show u a pic of me.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #11
Block game drama? Please back down you irrelevant redneck piece of sh*t :)
[doublepost=1497459254,1497459222][/doublepost]
Dont use the term "kids" As I am older than you.
Honestly, it's not your thread, they can give their opinions....

noby

Donator
Banned #14
Omg I've been exposed by ereqt what can I do
[doublepost=1497463269,1497463077][/doublepost]Ereqt that's not how this started I said in order for you to get promoted you have to be active, and you took that as o **** jaywiz has been "disrespected" which is so untrue and then you started taking ****
[doublepost=1497463875][/doublepost]Look, I know that I sound very rude for calling you, you know, but it's also very rude of you to get into my buisness and it's also rude if you keep on talking ****, you said it first, I defended myself, settle the pm, that I MADE for this, not a thread on the forums.

Reflective_ and Six, I comment one thing on my forums, to remind people of old prison, ONE THING, and i get "no one cares" the toxicity from this kid... he goes out of his way to annoy people, and honestly, i see you on your profile just saying how people suck, and how bad a staff they are. Also, why would you make this a thread? Like really, its only gonna get people mad at each other. You don't have to make it open on how you hate someone so badly because we really all care kid... We don't want to hear about your problems with other people...

Status
Not open for further replies.