Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Exposing Refelective_.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #26
Stop fighting about who is an adult and whos not, if you're 17 act like it instead of being a whiny racist, homophobic, immature. b*tch

Shh Tqzz im really 20 years old
Still lying about your age, cute.
Reflective_ and Six, I comment one thing on my forums, to remind people of old prison, ONE THING, and i get "no one cares" the toxicity from this kid... he goes out of his way to annoy people, and honestly, i see you on your profile just saying how people suck, and how bad a staff they are. Also, why would you make this a thread? Like really, its only gonna get people mad at each other. You don't have to make it open on how you hate someone so badly because we really all care kid... We don't want to hear about your problems with other people...
Don't call me "kid" I'm like 3 times your age.

I explained to you how it was just a joke to annoy people and you've gotten so much as triggered over a stupid comment saying "no1 cares"

You also expect me to act differently when this server is no other than the shttiest server in all of block games.

The reason I'm still here is to try and make an improvement, and bring back the old Foxcraft, so instead of whining about how I say "no1 cares" in a block game.

Grow a pair of balls and get a Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.