Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Exp and mending plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, i want to find a plugin that is on the server, if i get exp and i have mending on my tools it gets repaired, AND i get exp.

Video:

i want to get my tools with mending repaired AND i want xp

Thread starter #5
It's vannila thing there is no plugin used
its not a vanilla thing.
if i get on my own server and i have mending and i get exp it goes straight to the sword, and in Foxcraft if u get exp with a mending sword it gets repared AND u get exp

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Likely a version compatibility issue. Mending was changed in 1.13 to make XP go toward repairing anything that's equipped and damaged. Previously, it would pick from everything that's equipped, regardless of damage, and put XP into the bar if it wasn't something that was damaged. This meant repairing items likely took longer due to RNG.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #11
Likely a version compatibility issue. Mending was changed in 1.13 to make XP go toward repairing anything that's equipped and damaged. Previously, it would pick from everything that's equipped, regardless of damage, and put XP into the bar if it wasn't something that was damaged. This meant repairing items likely took longer due to RNG.
red the fox back:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.