Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Epic Flame War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find the meaning to this. I find it quite immature. This isn't humorous. And people are getting tired of it. My apologies, but posting this will start a flame war. And overall get you hate.

Banned #6
I don't find the meaning to this. I find it quite immature. This isn't humorous. And people are getting tired of it. My apologies, but posting this will start a flame war. And overall get you hate.
How is this immature? It's just his taste of humour. You know what's immature? Critizing someone's humour, aka ruining someone's fun. If you dont like it simply click of instead of critisizing someone

Forum Rules
1) No Advertisement (of any kind)
2) No Spam
3) No random messages
4) No asking for spawned items (claiming you lost items on the server and are asking for a refund)
5) Do not ask for ranks/op
6) Respect all Staff
7) No remarks pertaining ageism, sexism, religion, disabilities, or any such type of discrimination.
8) Have common sense
9) No IP luring
10) Do not interfere with the Administration teams' business. (Ex. If we mute/kick, etc. someone that is not yourself, please do not question/criticize us, and leave it alone.)
11) Refrain from constant use of caps
12) Refrain from posting 18+ age content
13) Do not threaten others (real life threats)
14) No trolling

How is this immature? It's just his taste of humour. You know what's immature? Critizing someone's humour, aka ruining someone's fun. If you dont like it simply click of instead of critisizing someone
Im not criticizing anyone and I also apologized, Not to mention.. it's a random message. Meaning it is breaking the rules. And I'm criticizing people? I am guessing you don't know what that means, Considering you're criticizing me.

Banned #11
I don't find the meaning to this.
Then why even bother commenting on this thread? Just simply click off.
I find it quite immature.
Explain to me how is this immature? I mean is making a thread trolling players immature?
Just because you dont find this "humorous" doesnt mean others don't as well. Everybody is different.
I don't find the meaning to this. I find it quite immature. This isn't humorous. And people are getting tired of it.
You're only speaking for yourself? Normal people would just simply click of the thread instead of posting unessary post(s).
My apologies, but posting this will start a flame war.
Why post this in the first place then?
. And overall get you hate.
The only one getting hate is you from me for making such a bullshit post on this thread.
Im not criticizing anyone . And I'm criticizing people? I am guessing you don't know what that means, Considering you're criticizing me.
So you sayng that @Hyllus being inmature and findig his humour "not suited" is not criticizing anyone? Okay then you're probably right, i really dont care who is right and who is not.

If you see someone breaking the rules or making unnessary threads, use the "report" button instead of making even more unbessary post(s). But whatever I spoke my mind. Goodbye
[doublepost=1461767423,1461767282][/doublepost]Also me quoting @thetruehotdog shouldn't have been done by me. But whatever what has been done cant be erased without people being notified about it.

Then why even bother commenting on this thread? Just simply click off.

Explain to me how is this immature? I mean is making a thread trolling players immature?

Just because you dont find this "humorous" doesnt mean others don't as well. Everybody is different.

You're only speaking for yourself? Normal people would just simply click of the thread instead of posting unessary post(s).

Why post this in the first place then?

The only one getting hate is you from me for making such a bullshit post on this thread.

So you sayng that @Hyllus being inmature and findig his humour "not suited" is not criticizing anyone? Okay then you're probably right, i really dont care who is right and who is not.

If you see someone breaking the rules or making unnessary threads, use the "report" button instead of making even more unbessary post(s). But whatever I spoke my mind. Goodbye
[doublepost=1461767423,1461767282][/doublepost]Also me quoting @thetruehotdog shouldn't have been done by me. But whatever what has been done cant be erased without people being notified about it.
I honestly don't care what you think of me.

And you're starting unneeded arguments. Which makes you immature.

And I continued fighting, Which makes me immature.

So, We are both immature.. And we can't deny it..

Nontheless I'm ending the argument.

Also, I have a right to express my feelings about what he posted. As you expressed your feelings about what I had to say.

This "chat" is over. I have nothing more to say to you, and you have nothing to say to me. If you'd like to continue telling me how I'm wrong.. Please PM Me.. As this is a public forum, And fighting here would not only star a flame war, But it would also put our reputations in jeopardy.

I find this hilarious but sadly Trolling is against the Forums rules now. Sorry but I am going to have to close this.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.