Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all blind! you're wasting your time on commenting person's profile picture and suspecting the OP for being a furry. Don't be short-sighted and see a problem that threatens us all! Lags in combination with lags preventing systems can cause the total crisis and famine plague on Foxcraft! I urge you to fight for our common good and not focus on non-essential ****, that's what they want ,they want us to be at odds! Remember , together we are strong !

Thread starter #26
You're really ******* pathetic isn't it. You take all these furry jokes into account and make them like a personal attack against you. You constantly try to prove a point that no one even really cares about. We're legit here for a meme, but guess people like you take them to another level of stupidity! xD!!!??!?! xD!!
First of all, "You constantly try to prove a point no one even cares about" i'm pretty sure you and 4 other people do care since you even bother to reply to me on any post that I make, not to mention I already made my point that you are all pathetic trolls who desperately seek for attention. Second, "We're legit here for a meme" uhuh cause comments like "furries have lower iq" or "Was there a reason to post the same picture multiple times? Now I know why you get called a furry" are "clearly jokes" or "all in good fun". "But guess people like you take them to another level of stupidity!" Honestly same could be said about you trying to make me mad with dumb and pointless furry jokes.

Banned #31
It's also so crazy how you're still taking this into account!
Well's it's hilarious nevertheless, so I wouldn't care how you feel anyway

Thread starter #36
It's also so crazy how you're still taking this into account!
Well's it's hilarious nevertheless, so I wouldn't care how you feel anyway
And I'll continue until this thread is /closed. "Well it's hilarious nevertheless" same thing I can say about you trying to still make me mad. THAT'S hilarious

Banned #37
I'm barely trying to get you mad lmfao you're the one taking all of this into account. I could care less if you're mad or not tbh idrgaf

Status
Not open for further replies.