Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

EMPIRE ANNOUNCEMENT: KSMUDGER BETRAYED EMPIRE, MEMBERS NEEDED TO KILL HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
THIS IS NOT A PRANK, I REPEAT THIS IS LITERALLY NOT A PRANK.
KSMUDGER HAS BETRAYED THE EMPIRE.
I HAVE DECLARED MYSELF NEW EMPEROR, AND AM AT WAR WITH KSMUDGER AS I WRITE THIS.
KSMUDGER HAS DESTROYED THE TEAMS BLAZE GRINDER WHICH CONTAINED 15 BLAZE SPAWNERS, DESTROYING EACH SPAWNER.
WE NEED MEMBERS TO FIGHT HIM!

2017-06-29_19.55.44.png

2017-06-29_19.55.48.png

PLEASE, IF YOU HATE KSMUDGER, HELP US BRING HIM DOWN!
AS EMPEROR OF THE NEW EMPIRE, I ASK FOR YOUR HELP!

noby

Donator
Banned #5
Don't you notice all of the threads you make you get hate
People aren't gonna say "yes emperor I give you my soul, and I will desire what ever you tell me to do"

Banned #11
found a uh quote from you saying, 'Which do you like more, drinking weed or smoking beer?' Pretty uh, immature to me.
It's what you consider either an inside joke or childish behavior. But I'm not here to argue, I'm here to laugh at the fact how players take this game too seriously.

It's what you consider either an inside joke or childish behavior. But I'm not here to argue, I'm here to laugh at the fact how players take this game too seriously.
Or he acts childish on purpose to get attention, In which you are giving him along with many others. I say just ignore him and his threads unless you want this to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.