Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Demote Danny/Producing

Demote Danny?

• Demote Danny?

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Keep Danny?

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Demote Danny/Producing
A lot of people don't like him,
No arguments
Just Vote

WOOOOOOOOO BYBEYBYEYBEYBYEBYEY DANNNYYNYYNYNYNYN :D
Actually yes what did he do . to deserve hate from his Hate'mail ... i dont see why Producing should be demoted u noobs hound staff like it's no big deal... and when they mute u after the mute u continue on. u all act like staff arent doing their job their doing Everything they can to make the server ok But u noobs pick fights on staffs. causing them to get annoyed .

Thread starter #12
Actually yes what did he do . to deserve hate from his Hate'mail ... i dont see why Producing should be demoted u noobs hound staff like it's no big deal... and when they mute u after the mute u continue on. u all act like staff arent doing their job their doing Everything they can to make the server ok But u noobs pick fights on staffs. causing them to get annoyed .
Oops. Somebody's triggered

Kinda. but i also watch u trolls argue with staff. causing them to be ''triggered'' Most of the time it's not the staff's fault for actions

Danny does his job like everyone else.. Just because kids don't like him doesn't mean he has to be demoted. I say we leave it to staff.
Staff haven't been in the position we have. He ABUSES us. He can mute for any little thing and never makes the right decision.. and is scared to make the wrong one so he asks every other staff. It's unfair. Nobody is doing anything and we need an authority figure to do something, because whatever cloak is doing.. it's not working.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Tbh it should be what the community wants..
Actually no. If the community dislikes a player just because of who they are, they shouldn't decide whether a Staff should be demoted or not. I'm not speaking from either side, just speaking from a 3rd point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.