Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Demote Danny/Producing

Demote Danny?

• Demote Danny?

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Keep Danny?

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Actually no. If the community dislikes a player just because of who they are, they shouldn't decide whether a Staff should be demoted or not. I'm not speaking from either side, just speaking from a 3rd point of view.
They should cause if they dont like the staff they wont enjoy the server.. Quite simple

Staff haven't been in the position we have. He ABUSES us. He can mute for any little thing and never makes the right decision.. and is scared to make the wrong one so he asks every other staff. It's unfair. Nobody is doing anything and we need an authority figure to do something, because whatever cloak is doing.. it's not working.
First of all Proof of staff abuse? im curious. Also u have to mute for any type of dis-respect. or Horseplay that looks like disrespect. and or for banning players for advertisement ''such as Giving Shitons of youtube subscription links.... or random video's.... . if that is what u are reffering to . And u must always talk to other staff before u mute or ban... if u are unsure. its' something u wouldnt understand.

cloakfox will not do anything UNLESS u can proove 100% he's staff abusing... or making wrong decisions .. This does not mean start 4ucking with the staff to encourage abuse. '' i watch all day in the chats on my main account and alternate account'' some of u on these forums are assholes to some staff. you are lucky they dont ban u for staff disrespect . as for Authority Figure... talk to 11kobeer if u got a problem.

First of all Proof of staff abuse? im curious. Also u have to mute for any type of dis-respect. or Horseplay that looks like disrespect. and or for banning players for advertisement ''such as Giving Shitons of youtube subscription links.... or random video's.... . if that is what u are reffering to . And u must always talk to other staff before u mute or ban... if u are unsure. its' something u wouldnt understand.

cloakfox will not do anything UNLESS u can proove 100% he's staff abusing... or making wrong decisions .. This does not mean start 4ucking with the staff to encourage abuse. '' i watch all day in the chats on my main account and alternate account'' some of u on these forums are assholes to some staff. you are lucky they dont ban u for staff disrespect . as for Authority Figure... talk to 11kobeer if u got a problem.
Oh you would like proof? I have plenty of screenshots and conversations with staff members regarding danny. He simply doesn't get it. Would you like to butt out of this conversation? It has nothing to do with you simply because he hasn't muted/banned you for any false reasons yet I assume. So leave.

Arpen

Donator
I'd like to clear some misunderstandings and your assumptions.

Yes, staff members are all trained and have received trainings and everyone has given guidelines on how to staff each servers, Some servers are more tricky than others.

WE encourage staff members to ask other staff members for help, STAFF members work together. We make decisions together and negotiate if a player should receive the harshest punishment or not. So when staff members ask each other for help it's not because they don't know anything or they're less than another staff members it's because we as a staff community work together and form a better relationship. It's also a good way to train Helpers and involving them into discussion so they can learn.

We aren't here to abuse our powers , We use our valuable time and volunteer on this server to help for the future staff members that may takeover from us.

If you have an issue I highly recommend talking to a @11kobeer or @cloakfox. Cloakfox is usually busy but Kobeer will always be there to support you. I'm also here to support you if you need help.

I also would appreciate if players refrained from involving other players or dragging players into an argument. It's not nice and there's tons of better ways to discuss this.

I don't have an issue with this thread at all, Community members are allowed to voice their opinions, What I don't like is when opinions becomes to hate.

Please be respectful and keep this community safe. If you have an issue or you would like to discuss more about an issue feel free to message me or someone with higher authority

Status
Not open for further replies.