Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Dear Foxcraft,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogeweed

Banned #23
The gamemodes I once loved are dead as ****, some of the staff are ****** in its purest form, and I spent money on a rank that pretty much had all the features I bought it for removed. Yet something about this server makes me stay.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
The gamemodes I once loved are dead as ****, some of the staff are ****** in its purest form, and I spent money on a rank that pretty much had all the features I bought it for removed. Yet something about this server makes me stay.
Itz da people.

Six

Banned #26
wise words young kid, But its just the internet, no one gives a **** about the other, its not real life, people just use one another, how long do you think minecraft friends stay friends? 1 year? 2years? then what, its all forgotten, you'll get into your own life.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
wise words young kid, But its just the internet, no one gives a **** about the other, its not real life, people just use one another, how long do you think minecraft friends stay friends? 1 year? 2years? then what, its all forgotten, you'll get into your own life.
It depends on whether or not you have other means of communication to keep in touch with them, unless you still keep playing Minecraft and they just decide to be a jerk and not be your friend anymore.

Six

Banned #29
It depends on whether or not you have other means of communication to keep in touch with them, unless you still keep playing Minecraft and they just decide to be a jerk and not be your friend anymore.
dude its internet, everyones free for all, they don't give a **** about you.

Hey, guys. It's Hyllus. Yep, that punk. I've got a lot to say in this thread so, please, pay attention.

Foxcraft is an amazing place. It's got great game modes and lots of good ideas. But it goes further than that. It surpasses being a minecraft server. Because the way that you can present yourself as whoever you want and be whatever you want on the internet is amazing. So I'll be talking about that a little bit. A lot.

I just want people to open their eyes. Have empathy. Realize the person you're talking to is human. That sounds kind of stupid, but I don't mean they're not a robot. They have feelings. They have a life. Don't make them waste it. Try to care for them, and make their life better, not worse. You may never meet them, but you can mean a lot to them. It's incredible how you can care more about someone you've never touched than one you have.

Also, you make a lot of incredible relationships on Foxcraft. And it hurts sometimes when you just up and leave. Think about some people that you were friends with, but then they just left. Ever wonder what happened to them? I do. So, please, check back. Because there's no feeling like seeing you old friend again. Catching up, and reminiscing. People put a lot of their lives and feelings into Foxcraft, so remember that. And if you're reading this, and you play just for the game, don't think I'm crazy. It becomes a big part of your life.

Even while it's a great place, it hurts. A lot of people don't understand the pain they inflict on other on here. Some of them do. I just ask you that you realize what you're doing and stop.You might not understand why some people are so sensitive, but please, just respect their wishes and build them up instead of tearing them down. Why not make Foxcraft a better place instead of a worse one?

Finally, although I've said a lot of stuff about how great Foxcraft is, take a break. I don't want to sound like some whiny tech-hater. Just, try being alone in nature for awhile. I was in the North Woods of Wisconsin for 3 weeks recently, and my life will never be the same. I'm coming back to Foxcraft with a different outlook.

Just thinking about all the hours I've spent behind a computer screen talking to friends on here makes me emotional. Foxcraft is an amazing place which people invest A LOT of time in. So I'd like to thank every person that's ever staffed on FC. I'd like to thank all of my friends on here, and my enemies. Who both have challenged me to grow and mature.

Thank YOU for reading. Please pleas please, take this to heart.
Goodbye, Foxcraft :)
-Hyllus
This makes me cry on the inside....

Status
Not open for further replies.