Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Dear Foxcraft,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
Hey, guys. It's Hyllus. Yep, that punk. I've got a lot to say in this thread so, please, pay attention.

Foxcraft is an amazing place. It's got great game modes and lots of good ideas. But it goes further than that. It surpasses being a minecraft server. Because the way that you can present yourself as whoever you want and be whatever you want on the internet is amazing. So I'll be talking about that a little bit. A lot.

I just want people to open their eyes. Have empathy. Realize the person you're talking to is human. That sounds kind of stupid, but I don't mean they're not a robot. They have feelings. They have a life. Don't make them waste it. Try to care for them, and make their life better, not worse. You may never meet them, but you can mean a lot to them. It's incredible how you can care more about someone you've never touched than one you have.

Also, you make a lot of incredible relationships on Foxcraft. And it hurts sometimes when you just up and leave. Think about some people that you were friends with, but then they just left. Ever wonder what happened to them? I do. So, please, check back. Because there's no feeling like seeing you old friend again. Catching up, and reminiscing. People put a lot of their lives and feelings into Foxcraft, so remember that. And if you're reading this, and you play just for the game, don't think I'm crazy. It becomes a big part of your life.

Even while it's a great place, it hurts. A lot of people don't understand the pain they inflict on other on here. Some of them do. I just ask you that you realize what you're doing and stop.You might not understand why some people are so sensitive, but please, just respect their wishes and build them up instead of tearing them down. Why not make Foxcraft a better place instead of a worse one?

Finally, although I've said a lot of stuff about how great Foxcraft is, take a break. I don't want to sound like some whiny tech-hater. Just, try being alone in nature for awhile. I was in the North Woods of Wisconsin for 3 weeks recently, and my life will never be the same. I'm coming back to Foxcraft with a different outlook.

Just thinking about all the hours I've spent behind a computer screen talking to friends on here makes me emotional. Foxcraft is an amazing place which people invest A LOT of time in. So I'd like to thank every person that's ever staffed on FC. I'd like to thank all of my friends on here, and my enemies. Who both have challenged me to grow and mature.

Thank YOU for reading. Please pleas please, take this to heart.
Goodbye, Foxcraft :)
-Hyllus

Slabo

Friend
Donator
You've "quit" almost 3 times now. Is this for real or just another fake one?

Hey, guys. It's Hyllus. Yep, that punk. I've got a lot to say in this thread so, please, pay attention.

Foxcraft is an amazing place. It's got great game modes and lots of good ideas. But it goes further than that. It surpasses being a minecraft server. Because the way that you can present yourself as whoever you want and be whatever you want on the internet is amazing. So I'll be talking about that a little bit. A lot.

I just want people to open their eyes. Have empathy. Realize the person you're talking to is human. That sounds kind of stupid, but I don't mean they're not a robot. They have feelings. They have a life. Don't make them waste it. Try to care for them, and make their life better, not worse. You may never meet them, but you can mean a lot to them. It's incredible how you can care more about someone you've never touched than one you have.

Also, you make a lot of incredible relationships on Foxcraft. And it hurts sometimes when you just up and leave. Think about some people that you were friends with, but then they just left. Ever wonder what happened to them? I do. So, please, check back. Because there's no feeling like seeing you old friend again. Catching up, and reminiscing. People put a lot of their lives and feelings into Foxcraft, so remember that. And if you're reading this, and you play just for the game, don't think I'm crazy. It becomes a big part of your life.

Even while it's a great place, it hurts. A lot of people don't understand the pain they inflict on other on here. Some of them do. I just ask you that you realize what you're doing and stop.You might not understand why some people are so sensitive, but please, just respect their wishes and build them up instead of tearing them down. Why not make Foxcraft a better place instead of a worse one?

Finally, although I've said a lot of stuff about how great Foxcraft is, take a break. I don't want to sound like some whiny tech-hater. Just, try being alone in nature for awhile. I was in the North Woods of Wisconsin for 3 weeks recently, and my life will never be the same. I'm coming back to Foxcraft with a different outlook.

Just thinking about all the hours I've spent behind a computer screen talking to friends on here makes me emotional. Foxcraft is an amazing place which people invest A LOT of time in. So I'd like to thank every person that's ever staffed on FC. I'd like to thank all of my friends on here, and my enemies. Who both have challenged me to grow and mature.

Thank YOU for reading. Please pleas please, take this to heart.
Goodbye, Foxcraft :)
-Hyllus
It truly is hard to face the consequences as you grow older; Just changing, and growing, seeing who you become. Takes a whole new level of experimental knowledge.
As time goes by, people grow and change, their maturity thickens. I love watching people change over the years of their growth, and see who they become. I'm so glad you're apart of the community, how you help people, how you're honest- respectful. You're one of my closest friends here, and I honestly have no words for your deep, and touching thread. You may be someone I know over the internet, but this thread is so touching. For me, you complete Foxcraft.
Thanks for always being there for me.

Whenever you try to quit, something about this place just calls you back... It's hard to just leave it in the dust and remove it from your life. Well said Hyllus

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I completely agree. I have had so many memories here, some more worth remembering than ones had in my real life. I've made friends with some lovely people as well. I'd especially like to thank:
@Monroe
You're the best, put simplest. You're kind to people even when they don't return the favor. I've had so many fun times with you, and we've never fought, even when the times get tough. I'll always have your back, and I know you'll always have mine. You're one of the friends I hope I never forget. Thank you so much, channy, best of luck to you in real life <3
@MagiMarble
You are silly, kind, and serious all in one. You're the whole package! You have a high tolerance for mean people and annoying sisters *wink wink*. The stories you tell us are so funny and interesting! You always find a way to keep the crowd entertained. Hope your life stays as exciting as you are.
@RedTheFox999
I love how down-to-earth and clear-minded you are. You're also a pro gamer and techie, that was proven when you 360 no scoped me in skywars. Youre kind-hearted and very protective of the people you care for. I wish I wasn't such a grandma so I would know how to make a texture pack like you. Stay strong, and craft on!
@NiqhtmareFuel/ Faith (couldn't mention your name???)
You're hilariously stoic and fun to be around. I've had a lot of fun times with you, honestly. I love your personality and how you're so bad ***. I missed you a lot when you left, and I'm very glad that you're back. Have fun with your life in the future, Mrs. Satan.
@Willturner5.2
Lol. I live for your sarcasm and funny comments. You've been awesome to me since I joined Foxcraft, and I want to thank you for that. I'll never forget #Krositurner5.2. Best of luck in Pokémon Go, I hope you catch all the Bulbasaurs.
@Hyllus
Last, but definitely not least. I remember when I first met you and though you were a scaly wagging little pirate kid, and I had hope we would be friends. It turned out to be much much more than that. You're an example of how people can care so much for a person they've never seen or touched. You're kind, courageous, hilarious, selfless, wonderful to be around, and most of all, you always stick through thick and thin. You know how I feel. Thanks for all the memories, I don't think I could forget them if I tried.
@Everyone Else
Thank you for being so welcome and letting everyone be themselves. This community is why I stick around. Keep it up, guys. I know each and every one of you will do great things.
Sorry for the long post,

~Silvic/Adrienne

I completely agree. I have had so many memories here, some more worth remembering than ones had in my real life. I've made friends with some lovely people as well. I'd especially like to thank:
@Monroe
You're the best, put simplest. You're kind to people even when they don't return the favor. I've had so many fun times with you, and we've never fought, even when the times get tough. I'll always have your back, and I know you'll always have mine. You're one of the friends I hope I never forget. Thank you so much, channy, best of luck to you in real life <3
@MagiMarble
You are silly, kind, and serious all in one. You're the whole package! You have a high tolerance for mean people and annoying sisters *wink wink*. The stories you tell us are so funny and interesting! You always find a way to keep the crowd entertained. Hope your life stays as exciting as you are.
@RedTheFox999
I love how down-to-earth and clear-minded you are. You're also a pro gamer and techie, that was proven when you 360 no scoped me in skywars. Youre kind-hearted and very protective of the people you care for. I wish I wasn't such a grandma so I would know how to make a texture pack like you. Stay strong, and craft on!
You're hilariously stoic and fun to be around. I've had a lot of fun times with you, honestly. I love your personality and how you're so bad ***. I missed you a lot when you left, and I'm very glad that you're back. Have fun with your life in the future, Mrs. Satan.
@Willturner5.2
Lol. I live for your sarcasm and funny comments. You've been awesome to me since I joined Foxcraft, and I want to thank you for that. I'll never forget #Krositurner5.2. Best of luck in Pokémon Go, I hope you catch all the Bulbasaurs.
@Hyllus
Last, but definitely not least. I remember when I first met you and though you were a scaly wagging little pirate kid, and I had hope we would be friends. It turned out to be much much more than that. You're an example of how people can care so much for a person they've never seen or touched. You're kind, courageous, hilarious, selfless, wonderful to be around, and most of all, you always stick through thick and thin. You know how I feel. Thanks for all the memories, I don't think I could forget them if I tried.
@Everyone Else
Thank you for being so welcome and letting everyone be themselves. This community is why I stick around. Keep it up, guys. I know each and every one of you will do great things.
Sorry for the long post,

~Silvic/Adrienne
I don't think I'd ever ask for a better friend. You mean the world to me, and I treasure our precious moments together. You help me with my depression, and I don't know how I can thank you enough. I love you so much. You listen to me, and understand me. I hope we can perform in a dance production together. Our friendship will remain the same forever and always. <3

Last edited:
Is this another thread where people treat Forums as Instragram so they can post about their feelings? rip

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
@Monroe
@MagiMarble
@RedTheFox999
@Willturner5.2
@Hyllus
@Everyone Else
Sorry for the long post,

~Silvic/Adrienne
You jumped off the island before I could even draw my bow. .-.

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
@Monroe
@MagiMarble
@RedTheFox999
@Willturner5.2
@Hyllus
@Everyone Else
Sorry for the long post,

~Silvic/Adrienne
<3 I live for my sarcasm and funny comments 2 fam <3

Wow, now that you talk about it I'm starting to realize how many memories I have with my friends from when I first started playing till now. One of my best friends on here doesn't have a forums account, so I can't tag her, but I'll talk about her.
SlappyAlberto also known as TheWalkingDead07 has been my friend since the start. We have shared our ups and downs with each other, we have laughed through the time she lost her account (TheWalkingDead07) and had to use her brother's account (SlappyAlberto). I have to thank her for making me laugh every time I play anything with her. We have supported each other since around the first week of September last year which is around the time I started playing Foxcraft, so she has always been there for me. To be honest most of you probably don't know her, because she isn't really much of a social butterfly which is why we are friends because our differences don't make us collide, meaning I kind of try to make friends anywhere, but she doesn't. Now, I know I have other friends like @TheBaccaMind which are great as well but SlappyAlberto is the person who believed in me since the start, which is why I decided to talk about her, and I'm a little disappointed that she can't use the forums, so she won't see this.

Last edited:
Wow, now that you talk about it I'm starting to realize how many memories I have with my friends from when I first started playing till now. One of my best friends on here doesn't have a forums account, so I can't tag her, but I'll talk about her.
SlappyAlberto also known as TheWalkingDead07 has been my friend since the start. We have shared our ups and downs with each other, we have laughed through the time she lost her account (TheWalkingDead07) and had to use her brother's account (SlappyAlberto). I have to thank her for making me laugh every time I play anything with her. We have supported each other since around the first week of September last year which is around the time I started playing Foxcraft, so she has always been there for me. To be honest most of you probably don't know her, because she isn't really much of a social butterfly which is why we are friends because our differences don't make us collide, meaning I kind of try to make friends anywhere, but she doesn't. Now, I know I have other friends like @TheBaccaMind which are great as well but SlappyAlberto is the person who believed in me since the start, which is why I decided to talk about her, and I'm a little disappointed that she can't use the forums, so she won't see this.
Oh I've seen her on the server before. But I thought she was a he. Woops. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.