Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

#CHRISTMASHYPEXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #21
Miss out on the Christmas tree and decoration/warm happy feel in your house. The Christmas dinner isn't really what you have during the year, it's a special meal for Christmas in itself. You still do not get to wake up to a happy family in the morning and opening surprise presents, and miss out on all the magic from young childhood. You know Santa and his sleigh, you may think that's little and "oh whatever" but the feeling was great putting the plate of food out thinking Santa was eating it and carrots for his deers. Look bro without Christmas you're missing out
Okay bro. I didnt read anything.

But have a good one.

Thread starter Banned #29
Halloween hasn’t even happened yet :p
Who cares about Halloween that much, I mean tf it's just eating sugar and walking in the streets smacking doors for sweets, nah mate I'm out. Halloween is only good when you're 10

Who cares about Halloween that much, I mean tf it's just eating sugar and walking in the streets smacking doors for sweets, nah mate I'm out. Halloween is only good when you're 10
Yeah I know, I’m saying Halloween or thanksgiving hasn’t happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.