Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

#CHRISTMASHYPEXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
These are screenies from 2015's Christmas time on Foxcraft who's LOOKIN' FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS! X'D CHRISTMAS HYPE XDDDDDD

Thread starter Banned #6
NEVER too early to CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS! 16th OCTOBER IS BASICALLY CHRISTMAS-EVE

Thread starter Banned #8
oh dear... we haven’t even hit November yet. Imagine you in December
lol my family is putting up our Christmas decorations November 1st, ME IN DECEMBER??? You don't wanna know. I can't wait for the Christmas Tree, the decorations all over the streets in our shopping centres OMG x'DD

lol my family is putting up our Christmas decorations November 1st, ME IN DECEMBER??? You don't wanna know. I can't wait for the Christmas Tree, the decorations all over the streets in our shopping centres OMG x'DD
I need pics and lots of it

Thread starter Banned #11
Usually I'm not excited for Christmas, this year I can't wait idk why. I just wish it'd snow, we had a white christmas in 2010, but not again yet.

I love the just general vibe of Christmas, also when you go in minecraft everything is just so nice and the environment is amazing

Thread starter Banned #18
Yes really, you get no presents, don't get to have all the BEAUTIFUL decorations or see them when you go to shopping areas, the Christmas meal and having the best quality time with your family. You're missing out

Banned #19
Yes really, you get no presents, don't get to have all the BEAUTIFUL decorations or see them when you go to shopping areas, the Christmas meal and having the best quality time with your family. You're missing out
Stores are already decorated.

I have had dinner with my family everyday for the paat 16 years of my life.

My house is already neat.

I am not missing out BOY

Thread starter Banned #20
Stores are already decorated.

I have had dinner with my family everyday for the paat 16 years of my life.

My house is already neat.

I am not missing out BOY
Miss out on the Christmas tree and decoration/warm happy feel in your house. The Christmas dinner isn't really what you have during the year, it's a special meal for Christmas in itself. You still do not get to wake up to a happy family in the morning and opening surprise presents, and miss out on all the magic from young childhood. You know Santa and his sleigh, you may think that's little and "oh whatever" but the feeling was great putting the plate of food out thinking Santa was eating it and carrots for his deers. Look bro without Christmas you're missing out

Status
Not open for further replies.