Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Event Build Event: Skyblock Starter Island '24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello everyone!

I Hope you are all doing good. It is time again for a new build event! The goal this time around is to build a Skyblock starter island.

How to participate?
  • Connect to the Minecraft server with IP: play.Foxcraft.net (supports java & bedrock)
  • Join the build event server with /event or /server event and claim your plot!
You can also build together by inviting and trusting friends on your claimed plot

The build event starts today on 10-07-2024 and ends on 31-07-2024
Winners will be picked somewhere in the first week of August by the community/staff/me

The top 5 best, nicest, most gorgeous, coolest, most creative, most interesting islands will receive a web store gift card that can be used on
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Prizes:
  1. place 30 EUR Gift Card
  2. place 26 EUR Gift Card
  3. place 22 EUR Gift Card
  4. place 18 EUR Gift Card
  5. place 16 EUR Gift Card

Participation rules for build event:
  1. Do not use mods/tools to copy skyblock islands of other servers or anywhere else from the internet.
  2. Create a player warp using /pwarp when your build is finished
  3. You may only submit 1 skyblock starter island, so take your time and don't rush your build!
  4. Island must be build inside the boundaries of a single plot (51 x 51 blocks)
There are no other requirements other than that the island must be suitable as a Skyblock Starter Island

Wishing everyone that decides to build an island goodluck and have fun :)

Kind regards,
cloakfox

D

Deleted member 37670

Does the starter island refer to the default small island we would start the island on, or we are going with islands that can be 50x50?

Thread starter #4
Does the starter island refer to the default small island we would start the island on, or we are going with islands that can be 50x50?
As long as it's suitable as a starter island, I can imagine using the full 50x50 is to large for most.

mbjgamer

Does it being a starter island mean that it will be breakable for a player? And there therefore are resources that should be there, and others that shouldn't?

Does it being a starter island mean that it will be breakable for a player? And there therefore are resources that should be there, and others that shouldn't?
Yes, it is breakable if your island is chosen as a starter island on Skyblock. You can add ores, there are not really any necessities that need to be added.

Melum

Yo, I can't create a pwarp, it says I can't do that in Creative. Any help?

/Edit
I did get help, and you need to create a sign when you are done building and put "[Welcome]" on it. Thats how you make the pwarp.

Last edited:
Thread starter #15
The submissions have been closed (whitelisted the event server) and I will announce the winners somewhere in the coming days.
Thanks to everyone that participated!

Thread starter #17
Hey all!

Special thanks to everyone that has submitted a Skyblock starter island during the build event, a total of 40 islands where submitted!

I popped in a few times during the event when everyone was busy building their island and instantly knew that it was going to be hard to pick 5 winners. I've seen a lot of creative builds, some small, some large, some unfinished, some derpy islands and some really good lookin islands.

After taking a closer look at each island in peace the past few days I've been able to decide your five Build Event winners today.
I've based my picks on how the whole island(s) looks and on how functional it is. I asked myself each time if the island would actually be viable in a Skyblock challenge.

Coming in first will be the island made by @Melum

Coming in second @Muttsaggington

Coming in third @Benytt

Coming in fourth @nofy

and coming in fifth @Orange_AB

Congratulations the winners above, your giftcard will get send through a private conversion on the forums or discord shortly after this message depending on where we can reach you. Your island will become playable in the next season of Skyblock.

I would also like to give some praise to @dragonaster, @mbjgamer, @skullgames666, @Poplio304, @LLianaa, @Dugimon, @Xanderrocket_ & @Maizze05 for building some solid starter islands, you might also see some of these builds be available to choose from in the next season of Skyblock.

Thanks to everyone that has participated I hope you had some fun during this contest in building and designing your starter island.

Kind regards,
cloakfox

Hey all!

Special thanks to everyone that has submitted a Skyblock starter island during the build event, a total of 40 islands where submitted!

I popped in a few times during the event when everyone was busy building their island and instantly knew that it was going to be hard to pick 5 winners. I've seen a lot of creative builds, some small, some large, some unfinished, some derpy islands and some really good lookin islands.

After taking a closer look at each island in peace the past few days I've been able to decide your five Build Event winners today.
I've based my picks on how the whole island(s) looks and on how functional it is. I asked myself each time if the island would actually be viable in a Skyblock challenge.

Coming in first will be the island made by @Melum

Coming in second @Muttsaggington

Coming in third @Benytt

Coming in fourth @nofy

and coming in fifth @Orange_AB

Congratulations the winners above, your giftcard will get send through a private conversion on the forums or discord shortly after this message depending on where we can reach you. Your island will become playable in the next season of Skyblock.

I would also like to give some praise to @dragonaster, @mbjgamer, @skullgames666, @Poplio304, @LLianaa, @Dugimon, @Xanderrocket_ & @Maizze05 for building some solid starter islands, you might also see some of these builds be available to choose from in the next season of Skyblock.

Thanks to everyone that has participated I hope you had some fun during this contest in building and designing your starter island.

Kind regards,
cloakfox

Mine was best
Congrats to the Winners tho!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.