Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

BOOKZ PLAESE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okzide!

Thread starter #1
I can't begin to explain how much I LOVE reading! When I was in the third grade, I had a college reading level
( Not to brag )
But I need more books to read! If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I can't begin to explain how much I LOVE reading! When I was in the third grade, I had a college reading level
( Not to brag )
But I need more books to read! If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them!
Same
[doublepost=1457562838,1457562803][/doublepost]Any book that I like.

OMG i am in love with books here are a few: A Shade of Vampire(i am currently reading im in love with this book),The Fox and O'hare series,My sisters Grave,The good girl,Emily Windsnap series,Lizzy and Diesel novels (also by Janet Evanovich the fox series btw),Stephanie plum series,Dork diaries, and A Stephanie plum series and also Shadow hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monique_momo101.png

Okzide!

Thread starter #11
OMG i am in love with books here are a few: A Shade of Vampire(i am currently reading im in love with this book),The Fox and O'hare series,My sisters Grave,The good girl,Emily Windsnap series,Lizzy and Diesel novels (also by Janet Evanovich the fox series btw),Stephanie plum series,Dork diaries, and A Stephanie plum series and also Shadow hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 80
Wow, thanks, i'll be sure to look them all up!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I guess meh favorite books would be The Guardians of Ga'Hoole, by Kathryn Lasky, Wolves of the Beyond, also by Kathryn Lasky, Foxcraft (Yes it's a book, written by Isla Iserles), Swordbird, by Nancy Yi Fan, and Sword Quest, the sequel to Swordbird, also by Nancy Yi Fan. Been looking for Sword Mountain, the sequel to Sword Quest, but could never find it.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
I guess meh favorite books would be The Guardians of Ga'Hoole, by Kathryn Lasky, Wolves of the Beyond, also by Kathryn Lasky, Foxcraft (Yes it's a book, written by Isla Iserles), Swordbird, by Nancy Yi Fan, and Sword Quest, the sequel to Swordbird, also by Nancy Yi Fan. Been looking for Sword Mountain, the sequel to Sword Quest, but could never find it.
My favorite books would be..oh wait I fon't have any #ScrewSchool

Status
Not open for further replies.