Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Appreciation Post ♡ (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Appreciation Post - Part 2!

Damn, I didn't realize how many people legitimately brought smiles to my face on Foxcraft. Big huge smiles to everyone on my previous thread ; @jayxkrazies @Dansors @11kobeer @TH3R3ALNYCOD3 @MacmillanGC @IceeyBacon @TGMDom @DontPaanic @Hyllus @Eftro @Dogeweed @Divisi @UnBreaking ❦ @Jaywiz ツ @MechPotato @HeyIm_CJ @iCryBaby_ @AlainM @SuperAnimeCraft @Krosi @DontLie @iRobot_ @cloakfox ; and thank you all for bringing positive vibes and appreciation around the community, not to toot my own horn, but I kind of feel like I helped create this huge spark of positivity. :p

Now - it's time to appreciate some more people.

Considering I'll get bashed if I don't do this -- This thread is biased @Micm_ - includes my FRIENDS and people that make my Foxcraft experience enjoyable.
@Snoop
-
Damn, you are one hell of a great person. You are extremely nice to the whole community, and I ******* LOVE your name. Also, you truly show that age doesn't stop you from achieving anything. GG on being the youngest staff member and having the most OG name IMO ;) <3

@evan8462
-
We haven't talked too much, but you are a very kind soul. We have worked together on a couple of other servers, and I hope our bond can last a lifetime. You truly are a very nice person to hang around with.

@Micm_
-
You are ******* awe- oops, don't give appreciation to assholes. Sorry :/

@connor12568
-
Where the **** can I start. You've been here before me. Both on Earth and on this server. We might've had beef a while back because of Staff duties, but it's understandable, you were doing your job. Thank you for your huge amounts of contributions to this server, it will never go unrecognized. You are one great person :)

@Sabotage_
-
BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAEEEEEEERRRRRRR SQUAD. You are ******* AWESOME and I apologize completely for not adding you to part 1 to my thread :( You are ******* awesome and very chill, I love building & chatting with you on Foxcraft, and other servers *cough*. Wuv you king baer <3

@1NS4N1TY_MC
-
I have known you for AGES, since OG prison. We used to spend countless nights awake just chatting and mining, and I will never forget some of those memories. You are a very helpful person, and you were very helpful to me especially during OG prison. Thank you so much for helping me out, and you are one good PvPer ;)

@SprinkledDonut
-
Sprinkie Dink! You are a great player, and very helpful person to this community. It's nice to finally see you become active again after your moving trip, and I'm excited to see you more in the community.

@Redex_
-
First of all, eyebrow ******* goals. You are so ******* genuine and a great person inside and out! Hopefully you don't get banned again ;) Loving seeing you active on forums again after being unbanned, you are a very kind spirit and I enjoy your company. :)

@WorldBuilder03_
-
QUEEN! You are so ******* nice and helpful to me on Prison. I love you so much, you are so ******* funny and nice and I just love seeing you online (this sounds so ******* perverted oh my god)! You brighten up my day with your nice comments, and I'm happy that you are apart of this community. :)

That's all this time! Please remember again, my apologies if I forget anyone. This thread again is to people who are genuine to me, nice, and make my FC experience wonderful.

Thank you guys for such a great experience! <3

-GlazedBear <3

Slabo

Friend
Donator

Damn, I didn't realize how many people legitimately brought smiles to my face on Foxcraft. Big huge smiles to everyone on my previous thread ; @jayxkrazies @Dansors @11kobeer @TH3R3ALNYCOD3 @MacmillanGC @IceeyBacon @TGMDom @DontPaanic @Hyllus @Eftro @Dogeweed @Divisi @UnBreaking ❦ @Jaywiz ツ @MechPotato @HeyIm_CJ @iCryBaby_ @AlainM @SuperAnimeCraft @Krosi @DontLie @iRobot_ @cloakfox ; and thank you all for bringing positive vibes and appreciation around the community, not to toot my own horn, but I kind of feel like I helped create this huge spark of positivity. :p

Considering I'll get bashed if I don't do this -- This thread is biased @Micm_ - includes my FRIENDS and people that make my Foxcraft experience enjoyable.
@Snoop
-
Damn, you are one hell of a great person. You are extremely nice to the whole community, and I ******* LOVE your name. Also, you truly show that age doesn't stop you from achieving anything. GG on being the youngest staff member and having the most OG name IMO ;) <3

@evan8462
-
We haven't talked too much, but you are a very kind soul. We have worked together on a couple of other servers, and I hope our bond can last a lifetime. You truly are a very nice person to hang around with.

@Micm_
-

@connor12568
-
Where the **** can I start. You've been here before me. Both on Earth and on this server. We might've had beef a while back because of Staff duties, but it's understandable, you were doing your job. Thank you for your huge amounts of contributions to this server, it will never go unrecognized. You are one great person :)

@Sabotage_
-
BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAEEEEEEERRRRRRR SQUAD. You are ******* AWESOME and I apologize completely for not adding you to part 1 to my thread :( You are ******* awesome and very chill, I love building & chatting with you on Foxcraft, and other servers *cough*. Wuv you king baer <3

@1NS4N1TY_MC
-
I have known you for AGES, since OG prison. We used to spend countless nights awake just chatting and mining, and I will never forget some of those memories. You are a very helpful person, and you were very helpful to me especially during OG prison. Thank you so much for helping me out, and you are one good PvPer ;)

@SprinkledDonut
-
Sprinkie Dink! You are a great player, and very helpful person to this community. It's nice to finally see you become active again after your moving trip, and I'm excited to see you more in the community.

@Redex_
-
First of all, eyebrow ******* goals. You are so ******* genuine and a great person inside and out! Hopefully you don't get banned again ;) Loving seeing you active on forums again after being unbanned, you are a very kind spirit and I enjoy your company. :)

@WorldBuilder03_
-
QUEEN! You are so ******* nice and helpful to me on Prison. I love you so much, you are so ******* funny and nice and I just love seeing you online (this sounds so ******* perverted oh my god)! You brighten up my day with your nice comments, and I'm happy that you are apart of this community. :)

That's all this time! Please remember again, my apologies if I forget anyone. This thread again is to people who are genuine to me, nice, and make my FC experience wonderful.

-GlazedBear <3

this is more like it

Thread starter #5
Dude, can you just calm down. I did nothing wrong... needless to say, kids use the website and are a part of the community so keeping the language to a minimum is a given. Why are you attacking me?
Because you attacked ME on my appreciation thread. There is no rule against cursing so I am able to say as I please. If kids cannot handle profanity every once and awhile, they can sign out or not view the threads / comments.

xExecutorx

Friend
Donator
Dude, can you just calm down. I did nothing wrong... needless to say, kids use the website and are a part of the community so keeping the language to a minimum is a given. Why are you attacking me?
I'm not saying he is, but he could have been acting sarcastic on that comment. But if not, I recommend taking actions if you feel like you are being disrespected.

Regards,
Josh

@Snoop
-

@evan8462
-

@Micm_
-

@connor12568
-

@Sabotage_
-

@1NS4N1TY_MC
-

@SprinkledDonut
-

@Redex_
-

@WorldBuilder03_
-

-GlazedBear <3

Love you too glazedbear ;)

Banned #15

@Snoop
-

@evan8462
-

@Micm_
-

@connor12568
-

@Sabotage_
-

@1NS4N1TY_MC
-

@SprinkledDonut
-

@Redex_
-

@WorldBuilder03_
-

-GlazedBear <3

<3 for the dank vibes

@Snoop
-

@evan8462
-

@Micm_
-

@connor12568
-

@Sabotage_
-

@1NS4N1TY_MC
-

@SprinkledDonut
-

@Redex_
-

@WorldBuilder03_
-

-GlazedBear <3

I some how wasn't tagged, but anyways, I love this thread, you're just such a kind person who is positive, and you just have a such a wonderful spirit, which I'm so glad you share with others. It really brightens my day, as well as it does to others. I'm so blessed to have known you. I hope you post more threads like this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.