Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Anotha KitPvP update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Hello Foxcrafters!

Today I have updated the kitpvp server with some nice enhancements.. TITLES! And overall balances with the kits. First of I have changed the way you level up, it used to be that you would level up based on skill, you'd lose points on death, and gain a health boost etc if you level up. All of that is now disabled.
Now you can level up like normal. And you get awesome rewards for leveling up!

For every 5 or 10 levels you level up you get a sweet new awesome title to use ingame, using the /title command.
Note: You will unlock the first title at lvl 25.
The higher level you are the harder/more kills you will need to level up again. (Level cap is set at 9999)

You can unlock up to 26 titles currently wich are rewarded to you till level 250! This will hopefully give you guys a new objective to play for as there are some really cool titles you can earn.

MLG
Slots
Beasts
Cloakfoxsux
(Yes that's right you are allowed to use this title!)
Joker
Hero
Legendary
Deadly
Salty
LOL
Derp
Trololo
Veteran
Swag
Swat
Skillz
Crusader

and many more!

I am planning to slowly add more titles to the game, also feel free to suggest ones if you'd like!

There are 2 ways to earn/unlock titles, you can either level up and earn them ingame or you can donate for them,
Each title will be sold for 1$.
Edit: Adding all available titles to the store now.

Edit: Money rewards for killing has also been fixed, due to a user being in multiple groups/ranks
This has now been fixed.

Now for the balancing, I have again removed all diamond goods from the gamemode, and replaced them with either iron (For the kits) or just removed them in general (From the shop). I have also nerfed down the Token Enchants a bit more. Max amount you are able to enchant now on weapons and armor is 2. You are able to get tokens from either voting or by donating.

I have also added back the ping checker on the top right corner of the TAB list. This will show your ping. Check the signs in the lobby/spawn to see what is suposed to be a good ping/connection and what's not.

I hope you all like this update, and hopefully this will spice up kitpvp a bit more!

- Cloakfox
See, these types of titles is what Foxcraft is all about. We're a care free, chill, type of server.
We don't need all this fancy perms and perks, and these new titles suit the new KitPvP. Nicely done Leon.

Since you have the Joker title, here are some comic book ideas for titles. c:
  • Enchanter/Enchantress
  • Ultron
  • Galactus
  • Doctor Doom
  • Doomsday
  • Brainiac
  • Trigon
  • Eclipso
  • Chrona
  • Atomic Skull
  • Bane
  • Bizarro
  • Deadshot
  • Harley Quinn <3
  • Venom
  • Cheetah
  • Chronus
  • And this one was just on the top of my head; Emperor and 420NoScope

Last edited:
Thread starter #23
See, these types of titles is what Foxcraft is all about. We're a care free, chill, type of server.
We don't need all this fancy perms and perks, and these new titles suit the new KitPvP. Nicely done Leon.

• Enchanter/Enchantress
  • Ultron
  • Galactus
  • Doctor Doom
  • Doomsday
Hehe... I'm a geek...
Thanks!! These kind of updates I want to pull off on the rest of the servers :D

Adaf

Donator
Hello Foxcrafters!

Today I have updated the kitpvp server with some nice enhancements.. TITLES! And overall balances with the kits. First of I have changed the way you level up, it used to be that you would level up based on skill, you'd lose points on death, and gain a health boost etc if you level up. All of that is now disabled.

For every 5 or 10 levels you level up you get a sweet new awesome title to use ingame, using the /title command.
The higher level you are the harder/more kills you will need to level up again. (Level cap is set at 9999)

You can unlock up to 26 titles currently wich are rewarded to you till level 250! This will hopefully give you guys a new objective to play for as there are some really cool titles you can earn.

MLG
Slots
Beasts
Cloakfoxsux
Joker
Hero
Legendary
Deadly
Salty
LOL
Derp
Trololo
Veteran
Swag
Swat
Skillz
Crusader

and many more!

I am planning to slowly add more titles to the game, also feel free to suggest ones if you'd like!

There are 2 ways to earn/unlock titles, you can either level up and earn them ingame or you can donate for them,

Edit: Money rewards for killing has also been fixed, due to a user being in multiple groups/ranks
This has now been fixed.

Now for the balancing, I have again removed all diamond goods from the gamemode, and replaced them with either iron (For the kits) or just removed them in general (From the shop). I have also nerfed down the Token Enchants a bit more. Max amount you are able to enchant now on weapons and armor is 2. You are able to get tokens from either voting or by donating.

I have also added back the ping checker on the top right corner of the TAB list. This will show your ping. Check the signs in the lobby/spawn to see what is suposed to be a good ping/connection and what's not.

I hope you all like this update, and hopefully this will spice up kitpvp a bit more!

- Cloakfox
So they are added to you in order? You earn them?

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Thanks!! These kind of updates I want to pull off on the rest of the servers :D
Nice!! Very excited for these ongoing updates for the rest of them! I bet they'll be great, and I'm really satisfied to hear these types of updates will be on other gamemodes on Foxcraft.

I bet any amount of money that the title Cloakfoxsux is going to sell the best. The titles are a great addition to kitpvp.

Hello Foxcrafters!

MLG
Slots
Beasts
Cloakfoxsux
Joker
Hero
Legendary
Deadly
Salty
LOL
Derp
Trololo
Veteran
Swag
Swat
Skillz
Crusader

and many more!

This has now been fixed.

- Cloakfox
The update will spice up kitpvp a bit more if you give non donators at least one more kit and they should have a 5-2 min cool-down. :D
[doublepost=1462328997,1462328691][/doublepost]
I bet any amount of money that the title Cloakfoxsux is going to sell the best. The titles are a great addition to kitpvp.
The cloakfoxsux title is now on sale for only $19.99 ( plus shipping and handling). BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!! BUY ONE CLOAKFOXSUX TITLE GET ONE ABSOLUTELY FREEE! (Plus shipping and handling). What a perfect way to show hate for Cloakfox by donating to him!! Call now to order! Our operator, Krosi is standing by!
[doublepost=1462333426][/doublepost]Add the team tags back please and let us use the fancy symbols in the team names :D

I will definatly be going for the cloakfoxsux title.
Or the And many More.
[doublepost=1462339152,1462338968][/doublepost]
Hello Foxcrafters!

MLG
Slots
Beasts
Cloakfoxsux
Joker
Hero
Legendary
Deadly
Salty
LOL
Derp
Trololo
Veteran
Swag
Swat
Skillz
Crusader

and many more!

This has now been fixed.

- Cloakfox
You should probably fix the skyfox kits. They only give the armor :p Also some of the iteams are labeled helmets when they are not.
[doublepost=1462367469][/doublepost]Introducing the JSUTgotHome title.
[doublepost=1462407108][/doublepost]I still want old kitpvp...
[doublepost=1462418122][/doublepost]

• Enchanter/Enchantress
  • Ultron
  • Galactus
  • Doctor Doom
  • Doomsday
  • Brainiac
  • Trigon
  • Eclipso
  • Chrona
  • Atomic Skull
  • Bane
  • Bizarro
  • Deadshot
  • Harley Quinn <3
  • Venom
  • Cheetah
  • Chronus
  • And this one was just on the top of my head; Emperor and 420NoScope
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You are right about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.