Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Anotha KitPvP update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello Foxcrafters!

Today I have updated the kitpvp server with some nice enhancements.. TITLES! And overall balances with the kits. First of I have changed the way you level up, it used to be that you would level up based on skill, you'd lose points on death, and gain a health boost etc if you level up. All of that is now disabled.
Now you can level up like normal. And you get awesome rewards for leveling up!

For every 5 or 10 levels you level up you get a sweet new awesome title to use ingame, using the /title command.
Note: You will unlock the first title at lvl 25.
The higher level you are the harder/more kills you will need to level up again. (Level cap is set at 9999)

You can unlock up to 26 titles currently wich are rewarded to you till level 250! This will hopefully give you guys a new objective to play for as there are some really cool titles you can earn.

MLG
Slots
Beasts
Cloakfoxsux
(Yes that's right you are allowed to use this title!)
Joker
Hero
Legendary
Deadly
Salty
LOL
Derp
Trololo
Veteran
Swag
Swat
Skillz
Crusader

and many more!

I am planning to slowly add more titles to the game, also feel free to suggest ones if you'd like!

There are 2 ways to earn/unlock titles, you can either level up and earn them ingame or you can donate for them,
Each title will be sold for 1$.
Edit: Adding all available titles to the store now.

Edit: Money rewards for killing has also been fixed, due to a user being in multiple groups/ranks
This has now been fixed.

Now for the balancing, I have again removed all diamond goods from the gamemode, and replaced them with either iron (For the kits) or just removed them in general (From the shop). I have also nerfed down the Token Enchants a bit more. Max amount you are able to enchant now on weapons and armor is 2. You are able to get tokens from either voting or by donating.

I have also added back the ping checker on the top right corner of the TAB list. This will show your ping. Check the signs in the lobby/spawn to see what is suposed to be a good ping/connection and what's not.

I hope you all like this update, and hopefully this will spice up kitpvp a bit more!

- Cloakfox

Last edited:
Sounds like a big improvement, I will definitely be playing a lot more again! Thank you for this update Leon :D
[doublepost=1462298456,1462297992][/doublepost]Also nice idea with buying the titles definitely fits the EULA rules it does not give you any advantages in game, nice work.

JPlay08

Known Member
Sounds great! The titles seem like a really fun idea, and hopefully it will bring more players to kitpvp. Can't wait to get on and try it out!

Slabo

Friend
Donator
"cloakfoxsux" title - Leon you read my mind!

Also, by the way Leon, add a "Baer" title.

HIT THE AGREE BUTTON

Nice updates, cloak. I like the added titles, sounds fun. ;p
I have two ideas: Titan, Immortal

Status
Not open for further replies.