Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Anime :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear god, I actually need to think about this. I'm not sure, but when it comes to anime movies my favorite is Howel's Moving Castle.

I honestly can't choose but some are: AOT, Fate/Zero, Magi, Noragami, and Code Geass.

Last edited:

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Blue exorcist, Drifters, FullMetal Panic!, Log Horizon, Re:Zero ofc, Yamada And The Seven Witches, Ushio To Tora, And The Empire of corpses ;)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hm. Well, since I haven't that much access to the internet at my house, I watch the mainstream anime I see on TV every Saturday night. Here's my list of the one's I like, some of which are no longer showing on Toonami (the TV program I watch the anime on): Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, Inuyasha, Parasyte, One Punch Man, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures, DBZ Kai, One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Dimension W, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Dead Man Wonderland, and I think that's just about it.

I have so many and its too hard to chose just one!! But I like Assasination Classroom, Noragami, Terror of Resonance, Charlotte, Tokyo Ghoul, and Mirai Nikki. I could make a long list but that's too much effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.