Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Alright guys i'm hoppin' on the bandwagon

will you follow me on ig? @garrettswanbruh

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • heck yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • heck to the n---yes

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys time for Donut to make his appreciation thread cuz why not? These are all my friends that I met throughout fox. :)

@jayxkrazies - hotdog, you're one of the og staff members and one of my closest friends on here. I remember our helper calls and everyone left but you and amelia and some others always joined in and it was pretty lit.

@11kobeer - I will eat all your chocolate ice cream my friend. But yeah you were hilarious on skype when you retired. You made me and dom laugh so hard and it was great.

@connor12568 - remember a long time ago you banned me for downgrading all those people? good times...
but seriously you were a great head-staff it sucked to see you go. love you connor thanks for accepting my HPatrol app back in august <3

@41690 - bro we were the greatest of friends what ever happened? REMEMBER OUR OLD YT SERIES OMLLLLLL CRINGE FEST. But anyways congrats on where you've gotten so far.

@TGMDom - skype me tomorrow I had a change of plans today ;) But dude you're amazing and our HPatrol adventures were great. If HPatrol does come back apply with me asap okay????

@jaycarp2 (prolly inactive af) - jaimeeeeee I remember when you and gabby were just trial-staff. oh the memories ;) you're great and should come back sometime and we can talk about the custody to jaycarp jr.

@Sabotage_ - dude we were always on the hunt for hackers and it was funnnn. Im still stumped how I was always the last one promoted ;-;

@cloakfox - thanks for putting up with me when I skype messaged you all the time :)

@MechPotato - you're my "the 100 bestie" :)

@C2Obezerk // Zerky - bro I would never forget you that was a test but anyways you're really nice and funny and also why did we stop skyping? D: we should sometime

@ Everyone else that I forgot, sorry if you're not on here I couldn't think of anymore and didn't want to look around and lose this draft lol

Last edited:
Hey guys time for Donut to make his appreciation thread cuz why not? These are all my friends that I met throughout fox. :)

@jayxkrazies - hotdog, you're one of the og staff members and one of my closest friends on here. I remember our helper calls and everyone left but you and amelia and some others always joined in and it was pretty lit.

@11kobeer - I will eat all your chocolate ice cream my friend. But yeah you were hilarious on skype when you retired. You made me and dom laugh so hard and it was great.

@connor12568 - remember a long time ago you banned me for downgrading all those people? good times...
but seriously you were a great head-staff it sucked to see you go. love you connor thanks for accepting my HPatrol app back in august <3

@41690 - bro we were the greatest of friends what ever happened? REMEMBER OUR OLD YT SERIES OMLLLLLL CRINGE FEST. But anyways congrats on where you've gotten so far.

@TGMDom - skype me tomorrow I had a change of plans today ;) But dude you're amazing and our HPatrol adventures were great. If HPatrol does come back apply with me asap okay????

@jaycarp2 (prolly inactive af) - jaimeeeeee I remember when you and gabby were just trial-staff. oh the memories ;) you're great and should come back sometime and we can talk about the custody to jaycarp jr.

@Sabotage_ - dude we were always on the hunt for hackers and it was funnnn. Im still stumped how I was always the last one promoted ;-;

@cloakfox - thanks for putting up with me when I skype messaged you all the time :)

@ Everyone else that I forgot, sorry if you're not on here I couldn't think of anymore and didn't want to look around and lose this draft lol
Great appreciation thread!
[doublepost=1466822899,1466822803][/doublepost]
Great appreciation thread!
Also if you do go and look back at other players names, the thread should automatically be saved so when you come back it's there where you left off. Just letting you know :)

can't skype on saturday D:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
but thanks for mentioning me wuv u ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mechz

Friend
Donator
We can both cry together about
Finns death
love ya fam <3

Friend
Donator

@C2Obezerk // Zerky - bro I would never forget you that was a test but anyways you're really nice and funny and also why did we stop skyping? D: we should sometime

Throw back to when you insided my enderman farm almost 3 years ago
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.