Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
i honestly feel like that MrPumpkin1 was banned unfairly i go and look at the bans tab he get banned for hacking perm BUT then i see @Krosi @AlainM @snoopysims and @iRobot_ only ban hackers for 2 weeks to a month if @BunnyLord QUITTING gets banned perm for hacking then the people they ban for hacking should get banned perm too just saying

i honestly feel like that MrPumpkin1 was banned unfairly i go and look at the bans tab he get banned for hacking perm BUT then i see @Krosi @AlainM @snoopysims and @iRobot_ only ban hackers for 2 weeks to a month if @BunnyLord QUITTING gets banned perm for hacking then the people they ban for hacking should get banned perm too just saying
The 2 week bans, is a bug, wich will be resolved soon.

That doesn't show he was connor?? you must've not been on the old forums honey, he posted that in a pastebin on the old forums thank you very much. get your info correct before getting defensive xxx
Obviously you're confused. I said "is he faking to be all these old staff members" Connor was a old staff..

Obviously you're confused. I said "is he faking to be all these old staff members" Connor was a old staff..

okay since you cannot comprehend messages from someone who's younger than you and make a lot of since, let's break it down =D

1. That was posted in a PASTE-BIN (alternate website)
2. CONNOR posted that, not this little skid that's trying to prove a reason for an unban when mrpumpkin has caused extreme amounts of trouble in the past.
3. this obviously isn't connor b/c connor doesnt even like mrpumpkin.
4. this was copied and pasted.. he never even said he was connor??
5. all he did was post that to create more controversy.

stop trying to correct me, you seem to be the confused one xd

okay since you cannot comprehend messages from someone who's younger than you and make a lot of since, let's break it down =D

1. That was posted in a PASTE-BIN (alternate website)
2. CONNOR posted that, not this little skid that's trying to prove a reason for an unban when mrpumpkin has caused extreme amounts of trouble in the past.
3. this obviously isn't connor b/c connor doesnt even like mrpumpkin.
4. this was copied and pasted.. he never even said he was connor??
5. all he did was post that to create more controversy.

stop trying to correct me, you seem to be the confused one xd
Okay I admit I was wrong, but what's your problem like..? If you don't like me you can simply ignore me, but no you want to be a drama queen and start all these things you didn't need to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.