Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

1.17 Survival Suggestion Pack

Do you agree with most of the suggestions I have made?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
In response to the announcement of today's 1.17 survival launch as presented. I am writing this suggestion as statement of my and many players' point of view, which differs from the owner's vision of a new survival. Of course, I respect the opinion of others on this subject, but I want to constructively work out solutions that will be the best for everyone. The proposals made from this suggestion can be implemented gradually on the new server due to their complexity. I also invite you to vote if you agree with most of the proposals I have presented within this suggestion and to present your own proposals for changes within it. I am of the opinion that the game on the new server should differ not only in version but also in economic aspects or fights.

In short :

Teleportation changes :
- /tpahere removal (in order to prevent tp-trapping) (Also some players disagree with this)
- nicks removal during the teleportation (to prevent impersonating)
- wild command cooldown on every rank (it may be shortened for some ranks, but not eliminated)

Spawner changes :
- silk spawner removal (some players disagree with it, which means that it should be the subject of a separate discussion and voting)
- mob stacking only on mobs spawned by a spawner

Redstone and render changes :
- redstone restrictions should also be largely lifted (except for the those to prevent a crash)
- adding possibility of connecting minecarts together in order to make a train (it would give a chance for new means of transport)
- all limits on the rendering of paintings, maps, items, item frames, players should be lifted

Claims changes :
- adding cuboid subdivisions (a three-dimensional field where claim commands would work separately) ( it would give for example acces to players to only one floor of a building)
- adding toggle fire damage (similar command as with the /claimexplosions)

Teams suggestions :
- There should be inter-team states of relations such as state of war, state of neutrality and alliance (in a separate suggestion I could introduce suggestions of changes that would take place during these states)
- Adding a command to connect similar teams (they would have joint team home and team chat)

Economics suggestions :
- Introducing a daily price change mechanism in the /shop based on the items purchased and sold by players (prices would not be constant but would constantly change, which would make it impossible to have a steady income from a single source such as massive automatic mob grinders)
- Introducing much more items to buy in the /shop
- Baltop removal (as it is a source of bragging about the account balance. Money should not play the most important role in the game mode such as survival)
- Coinflip removal (as it's a source of inappropriate attitudes/quarrels among players)

PvP changes :
- Adding PvP in wild (all unprotected by spawn and claims areas) [of course, some PvP protection time will be introduced at the same time, for example to protect new players from being killed in the wild]
- Adding toggle PvP command in claims, and it's subdivisions [Also here, temporary protection against PvP after teleportation, entering the claim or turning on PvP by the claim owner will be introduced, including a warning)
- Restricting mcMMO so that it only works against mobs (Cloakfox has already declared introducing this change)
*NOTE: The more precisely described anti-abuse PvP mechanisms will be presented in the following suggestions after accepting this suggestion by the honorable owner of this server and dear community.

Webstore Changes :
As part of persuading people to buy in the online store and voting, we propose the introduction of Double XP and Double money income (working only with /shop or /jobs) boosters to be bought for tokens

Feel free to express your opinion, propose changes and vote. I remind you that everyone has the right to have a different opinion and should be respected, so I appeal to culture during the discussion.
Besides, I wish you all a nice day or evening.
Yours sincerely,

Alex_Tro

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
great suggestion tro, i agree on almost all these points and think it will take survival far, i also would like to point out the team relations such as enemy ally and neutral i think that would be a great idea it helps create a plot and story along side it

Hai thank you for taking your time to make this suggestion :D

- /tpahere removal (in order to prevent tp-trapping) (Also some players disagree with this)
This is bannable so if someone does this they can be punished.

- Adding PvP in wild (all unprotected by spawn and claims areas) [of course, some PvP protection time will be introduced at the same time, for example to protect new players from being killed in the wild]
I disagree with this if you wanna play survival with pvp you can play kingdoms.

Spawner changes :
- silk spawner removal (some players disagree with it, which means that it should be the subject of a separate discussion and voting)
I understand your point here however if a server does not have any perks for ranked players noone wil buy a rank and that results in that the owner is not able to pay for the server.

Baltop removal (as it is a source of bragging about the account balance. Money should not play the most important role in the game mode such as survival)
I think this can stay because players like to try to be the best.

Besides this, i will say that I really like that you spend so much time on making this and willing to help the community :D

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.