Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

YouTube with me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Yo,
I need some people to play with for my YouTube channel.
Got around 70 subscribers thus far, looking to grow my channel.

Come play me boiz
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I mean, it was 5k last time I checked
But I mean, you play Roblox xD
well,sir my pc is **** af lol. so the only games i can really run well is rblx and mc. I find making rblx videos more entertaining than minecraft let's plays. getting new pc soon :) (probs will rarely play roblox or mc after i get a new pc lol)

which is more cringier?

ROBLOX Animation!
Minecraft Survival Let's Play Episode 1: GETTING WOOD!

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #5
I
well,sir my pc is **** af lol. so the only games i can really run well is rblx and mc. I find making rblx videos more entertaining than minecraft let's plays. getting new pc soon :) (probs will rarely play roblox or mc after i get a new pc lol)

which is more cringier?

ROBLOX Animation!
Minecraft Survival Let's Play Episode 1: GETTING WOOD!
Probably Roblox lmao
But I did a poll, ppl want me to play mc lmao

The last time I played Roblox is was inhabited by mainly 8 yr olds.
Also, 2 contrasting examples there man
Basically, both communities are the same. A lot of the players on both minecraft and roblox are very young. However, there are some older players as well (14+). Roblox is mostly a game engine for older players to practice their coding and scripting that can actually be used to make REAL games. I also find myself having more creativity when playing it. I don't really play the games that other players put out on roblox I usually just build and make animations. You can make money if your games become big enough. Same for minecraft you can make money if your server becomes big enough. Both communities are really the same tbh. The thing about roblox is it helps me be more creative when building and making short little animations. My goal in life is to be a film director and writer so I think starting off with making these little shorts will help me in the near future with bigger things.

Edit:
Also, I don't really get what's wrong with there being more younger players playing. It's literally just a number. If you find something fun and entertaining you should do it. You can't really make fun of someone because they have a hobby that you find stupid.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #9
Basically, both communities are the same. A lot of the players on both minecraft and roblox are very young. However, there are some older players as well (14+). Roblox is mostly a game engine for older players to practice their coding and scripting that can actually be used to make REAL games. I also find myself having more creativity when playing it. I don't really play the games that other players put out on roblox I usually just build and make animations. You can make money if your games become big enough. Same for minecraft you can make money if your server becomes big enough. Both communities are really the same tbh. The thing about roblox is it helps me be more creative when building and making short little animations. My goal in life is to be a film director and writer so I think starting off with making these little shorts will help me in the near future with bigger things.

Edit:
Also, I don't really get what's wrong with there being more younger players playing. It's literally just a number. If you find something fun and entertaining you should do it. You can't really make fun of someone because they have a hobby that you find stupid.
True that.
I mean I don't know why this argument happened.
I just asked if people would record with me lmao

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I'm thinking of going back to the old PC games like Spore™, World of Goo™, etc. I might make a playthrough of em on my channel. I only have 11 subs, so GG.
[doublepost=1471629854,1471629744][/doublepost]

Edit:
False, age is a word.

(Don't kill me, please. Lmao)

Status
Not open for further replies.