Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Youtube Rank Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Looking to get Youtube rank.
I believe i meet all requirements

5 videos so far and more to come..
All have over a few hundred views each
All withing the last 2 weeks. with Website mentioned both in videos and in description.

Also an active member of the community :)

@cloakfox

Nice view bots lmao

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
lul
only bcuz there is no Ratings, dosen't means that is bot.
He's right, I get a few views, and very little ratings, and I don't view bot, for more reasons than 1. I am always guaranteed at least 1 like on each of my videos, and that's because my girlfriend auto likes them. I have a couple of videos with thousands of views, and 10 ratings, or hundreds and none. Ratings don't matter to youtube or the youtube algorithms, it's views that count, and people tend not to think about the ratings too much, youtuber or otherwise. Take it from someone who has 763 subs

Edit: Over 2000 views a week from starting? Lol, and here I thought it was legit. Nope, straight viewbots man

Last edited:
Thread starter #16
Wow, do people actually view bot to get the YT rank.
NO .. i used it to cause a storm.. get people interested and get them saying "seriously" get views comments and hopefully a sub or 2.

it has partially worked. I love mcFoxcraft but i do play other servers. and mcFoxcraft.com is a great server to play on.

Thank you to all that have viewed and subbed.

There will be many more vids on this server ... but hopefully better vids. so thank you to the nah sayers and the constructive concritisism.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
NO .. i used it to cause a storm.. get people interested and get them saying "seriously" get views comments and hopefully a sub or 2.

it has partially worked. I love mcFoxcraft but i do play other servers. and mcFoxcraft.com is a great server to play on.

Thank you to all that have viewed and subbed.

There will be many more vids on this server ... but hopefully better vids. so thank you to the nah sayers and the constructive concritisism.
You literally tried to create drama just for some extra views and subs? lmao just like fouseytube.
Who else wants to go on a dislike spree of this guys vids?

Harmbe

Banned #18
You literally tried to create drama just for some extra views and subs? lmao just like fouseytube.
Who else wants to go on a dislike spree of this guys vids?
And your vids are any better?? Like you play the same songs in every video that's just depressing.

And your vids are any better?? Like you play the same songs in every video that's just depressing.
What does music have to do with video quality? The only music I use in my videos that arent edited are in game music, and I got to 700 subs. Honestly, this whole thing is just terrible, viewbots are a waste of money that people use to get noticed in the youtube algorithms to bypass us who work hard to get views. I honestly got a video with over 100,000 views and I said "What? What did I do?" It was genuinely surprising that I had a video that went "Viral" so to speak. By viral I mean more popular than all of my other videos

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
No I don't bud.

You literally named yourself after a dead gorilla. lmao

Just bc I have a folder of like 100 songs that I will occasionally use the same one in another video does not make me as bad as a kid who bots his views and probably his subs just to try to gain some popularity.
So yes, it does make me better

Status
Not open for further replies.