Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Your favourite Helper?

Who is your favourite Helper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you ever thought you were a “competition” to the other Helpers was a really funny joke. Not only are you unprofessional, seriously annoying but you’re also immature. I know more about your demotion than you do yourself lol. Atleast now you won’t leak stuff from Slack ;)

You seem to speak very highly of yourself, Please do share exactly what you contributed to the staff team apart from taking up space ?
Yo, join a debate team :D

The fact you ever thought you were a “competition” to the other Helpers was a really funny joke. Not only are you unprofessional, seriously annoying but you’re also immature. I know more about your demotion than you do yourself lol. Atleast now you won’t leak stuff from Slack ;)

You seem to speak very highly of yourself, Please do share exactly what you contributed to the staff team apart from taking up space ?
Yeah no. You don't know more and what the other assholes told you was probably not true. You take it from point of view and believe that, not thinking of any other views. Hmm. You weren't in the damn slack when I was helper, you didnt know bullsh*t. I have over 400 reports probably much more than any of the helpers have now, and the amount of people I have helped is higher than your damn IQ. Shut up, people may want to believe you because your an ex-admin, but honestly you don't know absolute sh*t from when I was helper. And ok, I told peyton some apps were pending but is that the only god damn information you have? People might have told you different stories otherwise and you thought 'ooo maby I can share this' but honestly, you can come and say sh*t to me when you stop getting tattoos and giving yourself skin disease. 'a way of expressing youself' hmm? it's a way of hurting yourself. And I'm not concerned YOU. I'm worried about your messed up head.

You both are acting very immature and you both are making yourselves look like idiots. Defol please don't create threads or say things that you know will just start arguments and dansors that is no business of yours so don't worry about it

All this is doing is sparking arguments
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.