Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Your favourite Helper?

Who is your favourite Helper?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao most of the helpers that got it suck, kobeer was lazy and didnt want to take time to select the right ones so instead of going with 4-5 good ones he recruited all of the dumbasses

Probationz is life all others sUk

planecool

Friend
Donator
lmfao most of the helpers that got it suck, kobeer was lazy and didnt want to take time to select the right ones so instead of going with 4-5 good ones he recruited all of the dumbasses

boi, @11kobeer picked your dumb a$$ so that says something

upload_2017-10-20_11-27-53.jpeg
[doublepost=1508516933,1508516895][/doublepost]but +1 for probation

They also made a huge mistake and promoted you as Helper, until they realised you were a huge mistake and demoted you. So I clearly wouldn’t be talking about other Helpers when you’re the only demoted one so far.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator

Meanie :(

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator

Feels bad man ;-;

They also made a huge mistake and promoted you as Helper, until they realised you were a huge mistake and demoted you. So I clearly wouldn’t be talking about other Helpers when you’re the only demoted one so far.
ex de de deee and if you'll stop being so nosy and hostile towards me, you don't even know what I was demoted for and why so shut up. I have my reasons to think it was unfair and obviously others think it was because either their happy that one part of the competition is out of the way or they get to be noticed more. You have no idea what I did as helper, you based my character of small things and your sticking to the stuff that you think is a little bit fun and cause up some drama, if you know what I mean. You don't know anything about me, and you just want to believe what you tell yourself.

so shut up

and never

ever

apply

for staff

again.

connor12568

Dedicated Member
Banned #38
ex de de deee and if you'll stop being so nosy and hostile towards me, you don't even know what I was demoted for and why so shut up. I have my reasons to think it was unfair and obviously others think it was because either their happy that one part of the competition is out of the way or they get to be noticed more. You have no idea what I did as helper, you based my character of small things and your sticking to the stuff that you think is a little bit fun and cause up some drama, if you know what I mean. You don't know anything about me, and you just want to believe what you tell yourself.

so shut up

and never

ever

apply

for staff

again.
Why so salty tho

so shut up

and never

ever

apply

for staff

again.
The fact you ever thought you were a “competition” to the other Helpers was a really funny joke. Not only are you unprofessional, seriously annoying but you’re also immature. I know more about your demotion than you do yourself lol. Atleast now you won’t leak stuff from Slack ;)

You seem to speak very highly of yourself, Please do share exactly what you contributed to the staff team apart from taking up space ?

Status
Not open for further replies.