Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

You won't see me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys this is just a heads up you won't see me AS OFTEN on the server anymore. So if you see me don't ask me why I am playing because I never said I quit I just won't be playing as often. I'm not doing this just for Foxcraft it's minecraft in general. Minecraft is getting really really boring especially since most of my irl friends quit or just rarely play and most of my really good Foxcraft friends quit. (I still have really good friends currently playing but they don't play the same servers I do :confused:) Also if anyone noticed I have changed my name on YouTube from TheGrimMinecrafter to TGMDom. TGM = TheGrimMinecrafter Dom = irl name. I WILL still be active on the forums. Just won't be playing minecraft as often anymore. THIS MAY CHANGE. Minecraft videos won't be uploaded as often anymore. Thank you for reading

questions you may ask
Q: TGM = thegrimminecrafter? it still has minecraft in it
A: I want to stick with my original name still abbreviating the name to TGMDom will make me look less of a minecraft fan boy and minecraft YouTuber

Q: What kind of videos are you going to be uploading now that you're gonna start being inactive on minecraft?
A: Different games,skits again possibly,roblox machinimas again :cool:

Q: can I plz have ur stuff on the server
A: no

Hey guys this is just a heads up you won't see me AS OFTEN on the server anymore. So if you see me don't ask me why I am playing because I never said I quit I just won't be playing as often. I'm not doing this just for Foxcraft it's minecraft in general. Minecraft is getting really really boring especially since most of my irl friends quit or just rarely play and most of my really good Foxcraft friends quit. (I still have really good friends currently playing but they don't play the same servers I do :confused:) Also if anyone noticed I have changed my name on YouTube from TheGrimMinecrafter to TGMDom. TGM = TheGrimMinecrafter Dom = irl name. I WILL still be active on the forums. Just won't be playing minecraft as often anymore. THIS MAY CHANGE. Minecraft videos won't be uploaded as often anymore. Thank you for reading

questions you may ask
Q: TGM = thegrimminecrafter? it still has minecraft in it
A: I want to stick with my original name still abbreviating the name to TGMDom will make me look less of a minecraft fan boy and minecraft YouTuber

Q: What kind of videos are you going to be uploading now that you're gonna start being inactive on minecraft?
A: Different games,skits again possibly,roblox machinimas again :cool:

Q: can I plz have ur stuff on the server
A: no
It's good to take a break once and a while. I won't be as active on this server anymore, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.