Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Yes/No Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Seeing how the Games forum is pretty dead, I've decided to make a game! The yes/no game is when you have to ask questions which are usually answered with yes or no. The objective of the game is to reply without saying yes or no. Once you have answered the question you have to ask a question afterwards.

Example:
Yoahi - Do you like pineapples?
Kobeer - They are delicious. Do you like Foxcraft?
Peyton - Yes! It's amazing. Do you like minecraft?​

If we were playing an elimination, then Peyton would have lost due to saying "Yes!"

Banned Words:
Yes, No, Mhmm, Yh, Nah, Yep, Nope, Ye, Nu, Newp (Or other ways of spelling yes/no), No using other languages (Oui, Non, Si etc.)

Okay let's start this!

Are you ready to play this game?

Thread starter #3
Do we have to ask a direct question to someone? Or is it for anymore o answer?
You would answer the comment above, and you make a question that the person below you will answer. It shouldn't be directed at anyone in particular.

Thread starter #7
I find that somewhat questionable. Do you enjoy playing Minecraft?
I find Minecraft sometimes to be rather repetitive, so I try to take breaks often from it. Currently, I am playing and having fun while doing so.

Do you enjoy chocolate ice cream?

@Yoahi Are you a male? This i a tough one i think??? to answer...hehe not taking shots, i just trying to think of tough ones to not say Yes or no to u got me, not trying to start beef.

Thread starter #15
@Yoahi Are you a male? This i a tough one i think??? to answer...hehe not taking shots, i just trying to think of tough ones to not say Yes or no to u got me, not trying to start beef.
I am, in fact, a male.
Do you enjoy our new president?

Status
Not open for further replies.