Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

wut? why can i not ask why i am denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
"Hi udennick,

We have come to the decision to deny your application.
This can be due to a lot of factors, We do not get in depth as to why exactly we have denied your application.

You are welcome to apply again after some time.
Please do not ask any staff members why your application was denied, You will not be answered and it may hurt your future applications.

Justinc2522

Donation Support-=-Player Reports-=-Appeals-=-Server Suggestions-=-Bug Reports-=-Message Me-=-"

i want to know "why" i am denied because i want to know what i have to do to become a helper.......

"Hi udennick,

We have come to the decision to deny your application.
This can be due to a lot of factors, We do not get in depth as to why exactly we have denied your application.

You are welcome to apply again after some time.
Please do not ask any staff members why your application was denied, You will not be answered and it may hurt your future applications.

Justinc2522

Donation Support-=-Player Reports-=-Appeals-=-Server Suggestions-=-Bug Reports-=-Message Me-=-"

i want to know "why" i am denied because i want to know what i have to do to become a helper.......
Asking why you are denied hurts the future of your chances of becoming a staff member. The reason you where not picked as a staff member is becuase you may not meet all the requirements

If you want to know how to become a Helper read this thread here which explaines all of the requirements to become a staff member.

Just as it says in your denial

“Please do not ask any staff members why your application was denied, You will not be answered and it may hurt your future applications.“

Please do not make any more threads or ask any staff members of why you were denied.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.