Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I logged, went to my farms, my Minions was at work so I gathered the Sweet berries to sale to the /shop and found they changed the buying prices from 1440 for a full load to just 864. Not worth buying minions any more, any more surprises for your players? or is best to just leave the server again. having items dispersing from /pv inventory is bad enough this makes it worse. it's bad enough that this server taxes every sale on chest shops, but to make it so players can not make any money? Not looking good for Foxcraft. even the vote chest crap make it not worth voting.

Yea Im pissed off, being my age I can do that. got no one else to ***** at.

Thread starter #2
Due to the server price changes, it forces me to adjust the stores prices. And cut some over head cost, doing so I informed the Minions that their pay will also be cut effective immediately. I will no longer be providing 401K and retirement benefits. In doing so I was informed that the

Minions have unionized and refuse to back to work. I am in now in negotiations with the union, I hope to have the shop open very soon, As soon as I can make a deal and obtain a workable contract.

Quorafied

Friend
Donator
I believe you are not seeing the other side of this change. Buy prices of everything in /shop have also decreased, looking back at the previous buy prices nerf which skyrocketed the sell to buy price ratio up to 100. Meaning, for dirt, it'd take you to sell 100 stacks of dirt to purchase a single stack of dirt.

This new change has shortened the ratio close to 15, theoretically speaking, purchasing things have suddenly become way easier and the economy will adjust in a week's time because the Spawners for example, do not cause the same profit anymore, thus, worth less.

This applies to minions also, they produce less, just as everything does at the moment. The value for money remained the same.

Yes, items from pv and ec disappearing is truly frustrating.

Thread starter #4
Yes, items from pv and ec disappearing is truly frustrating.: yes and it's getting expansive. just lost another diamond axe fully loaded. when I am done building I will be selling all my tools before they disappear. cheaper to back to wood tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.