Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

wtf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
according to a friend. @11kobeer and @TotalMM are threatening me and my team, saying "if we don't stop griefing and killing we will be banned" there's absolutely nothing against it and we were never griefing any of their stuff, just the outside of their claims, these people we attack were attacking us and saying stuff about us. If you're threatening to ban just because we're having some vengance you can't just come up saying "you're banned" just because we're doing something not against the rules?Cloak even stated himself it's allowed, people just have to be smarter with their claims and how they protect their bases. Not threatening the player base with bans, the logic with 11kobeer and TotalMM is absolutely wrong. Also they said if they were irritating us or attacking us we could raid, and that's exactly what we did?
@cloakfox

Last edited:

SimplyEd

I agree 100%, like there are fricking claims in place, so its not like their pretty little bases are being destroyed...I mean the empire has raided me before and I didn't give a frick, so all you cat-butt players stop whining and move your base, like geez, staff these days is out of hand.

Thread starter Banned #4
I suggest you screenshot it.
There's no way of me getting them myself, but I'll ask for any sort of proof from the friend who claimed this, last night TotalMM came on and said he's going to speak with 11kobeer.

Wtf is this... getting banned for griefing thats BullShit. Survival is killing and raiding as staff dont want that we are killing then NEVER OPEND AN SURVIVAL SERVER
So.. im done here
-xBlauwekoek
(I wont stop killing poeple and the other people are not gonna stop TO!!!)

according to a friend. @11kobeer and @TotalMM are threatening me and my team, saying "if we don't stop griefing and killing we will be banned" there's absolutely nothing against it and we were never griefing any of their stuff, just the outside of their claims, these people we attack were attacking us and saying stuff about us. If you're threatening to ban just because we're having some vengance you can't just come up saying "you're banned" just because we're doing something not against the rules?Cloak even stated himself it's allowed, people just have to be smarter with their claims and how they protect their bases. Not threatening the player base with bans, the logic with 11kobeer and TotalMM is absolutely wrong. Also they said if they were irritating us or attacking us we could raid, and that's exactly what we did?
@cloakfox
If needed, Cloak will do something.
However, I must agree. There isn't anything against griefing.

If people fail to use the protection claims it's their fault.

/closed
[doublepost=1473705005,1473694413][/doublepost]How ever if you continue to harass/threathen players and forcing them to join some empire, or call them names, the staff will proceed to punish you with an appropriate punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.