Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Wtf is This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
I was messaging Hobo the title of a video, and SprinkledDonut muted me for one hour for it. Then I was using the party chat and he bans me for mute evasion? Aren't you supposed to get banned for mute evasion if you go on an alt? Like wtf?

Attachments

Banned #3
I was messaging Hobo the title of a video, and SprinkledDonut muted me for one hour for it. Then I was using the party chat and he bans me for mute evasion? Aren't you supposed to get banned for mute evasion if you go on an alt? Like wtf?
they tempt banned a friend of mine because he placed down a sign with text apparently that's "mute evasion" apparently lool

First off, the party has like 20 people in it INCLUDING me. I muted you because you said "ni***rfa**ot" in message repeatedly. Second, mute evasion is avoiding a mute, in skywars with /g for example. You're not allowed to speak until the mute expires and you avoided that by doing party chat. You know the rules and you can't bend them. Testing helpers aren't going to get you anywhere.

Last edited:
Banned #5
First off, the party has like 20 people in it INCLUDING me. I muted you because you said "ni***rfa**ot" in message repeatedly. Second, mute evasion is avoiding a mute, in skywars with /g for example. You're not allowed to speak until the mute expires and you avoided that by doing party chat. You know the rules and you can't bend them. Testing helpers aren't going to get you anywhere.
what are you on about when did i say that lol, dont cry about it

vcqx

Donator
Banned #6
Something like this happened with c2o was in a party with someone he muted and the guy was talking in p chat and Andrew didn't temp ban him

Banned #8
Something like this happened with c2o was in a party with someone he muted and the guy was talking in p chat and Andrew didn't temp ban him
the staff on this server are just shockingly bad

caent w8 to se al trigggered staf memers

vcqx

Donator
Banned #12
Saying that @SprinkledDonut has had experience at staff b4 so if it's a mute or a temp ban we all gotta deal with it but if concerned about staff pm a higher member of staff ...

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #13
I wasn't "testing" anyone. I was talking to Hobo about a funny video on YouTube. Go watch it for yourself if you don't believe me.

There are also less than 20 people in the party because they left. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.