Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Wow Cloakfox just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
If you thought I meant the title in a bad way I didn't :p Check this out! I am not sure what you did Cloakfox but whatever you did keep it up!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
150 players on skyblock?!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
There was a Dutch youtuber on, so Dutch people flocked to Foxcraft. There was like 6 people with Dutch in their name xD

Thread starter #5
There was a Dutch youtuber on, so Dutch people flocked to Foxcraft. There was like 6 people with Dutch in their name xD
I asked if there was a youtuber on and a few people in the chat said no. Maybe they joined the server after watching his video :p
That 1 player in kitpvp
I wonder what he would be doing there? Never mind that! There would be so many players to fight! :D

Six

Banned #8
Let us visit the skyblock server after 1 and a half months
150-145 players ;)

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
I'm studying for finals, so I'm not in the best mood. However, I just looked at that pic with one player on KitPvP, and I am sure why nor how, but I just erupted in laughter (and no, I did not accidentally spit on my screen thank you very much)

Banned #12
I'm studying for finals, so I'm not in the best mood. However, I just looked at that pic with one player on KitPvP, and I am sure why nor how, but I just erupted in laughter (and no, I did not accidentally spit on my screen thank you very much)
Lol its been that way for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.