Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

World's appreciation thread. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Oh my gosh, I have so many people that I would love to say thanks for being so sweet and funny to others I can't tell you, but here I go....
@i_fox11- such a great guy, sweet, funny, he's a great friend thanks for being yourself always!

@xExecutorx - josh is just always selfless, he cares about Foxcraft and lots of people too he was a great staff and is just always there for you.

@connor12568 - he and I don't talk very much, but Connor was an amazing and out going staff he's very nice to people and is always making people laugh.

@TGMDom- is always hilarious and is a great youtuber and hes just YouTube famous TGMDom.

@cloakfox - Leon and I don't talk very much, but I know he is usually very funny and definitely cares about Foxcraft and its players.

@Hamster101010- such a great cousin you can't get a better one, she's very popular on Foxcraft for being hilarious and always willing to help others love ya cousin!

@FireJ02- you guys may not know him but I've known him ever since I was 2 in real life, he has always been a great and very sweet friend he always knows how to make you smile too. ;)

@DontLie - Danny is just awesome he is always doing his job correctly and I've never seen him make a mistake, he's understanding and is there for everyone.

@DontPaanic- joolia is hilarious and was a great staff she's very caring and is always willing to give her opinion on things.

@Cyclize- many people have said they hated him, but honestly if you get to know mark he's a great guy always hilarious, and never gives up.

@XJarredTheGreatX - jarred is an awesome youtuber, really nice and doesn't deal with kids, that's for sure xD.

@Hyllus- Hyllus is also an awesome guy he's very kind to pretty much everyone.

@MechPotato- mech was always nice to everyone and she also does her job perfectly thanks for all you do!

@11kobeer- out of most of the admins I've seen kobeer is always one of the people that get the job done fast He's been so nice to everyone and doesn't ignore questions at all.

@Sabotage_ - Sab is the best Baer in the world he's awesome and hilarious and a great pvper

Also to all the staff I did not mention in this you're all special to me and the server.

Also to all players I didn't mention, I've met so many great players on this server and I want to say thanks to all of you for being so helpful, kind, funny just everything

Zexiah- he doesn't have a forums account but zexiah is very hilarious, and can also be very rude so if anyone messages him and he happens to say "***" let me know and I'll probably mute him, but don't take it personal he says it to pretty much everyone.

@GlazedBear- glazedbear is a great youtuber also and always knows how to make you happy.

Sarah/ TH3R3ALNYCOD3- Sarah it was so great getting to know you and even though I know you won't be able to read this you've always been a great friend And I know things will get better for you everyone will be here for you!

@1NS4N1TY_MC - gotta love Jon he may hate me and try to annoy me a lot but still gotta love him.

@jayxkrazies- me and Jesse don't talk that much at all, but when we do she's very kind and is a great staff member.

@steakooo- six is very hilarious and inappropriate but is still a great friend you can count on him to ruin your dreams love ya six xD

To everyone I didn't mention if I come up with another person I will add them immediately. Thanks for reading love you all!

Last edited:

i_fox11

Oh my gosh, I have so many people that I would love to say thanks for being so sweet and funny to others I can't tell you, but here I go....
@i_fox11- such a great guy, sweet, funny, he's a great friend thanks for being yourself always!

@xExecutorx - josh is just always selfless, he cares about Foxcraft and lots of people too he was a great staff and is just always there for you.

@connor12568 - he and I don't talk very much, but Connor was an amazing and out going staff he's very nice to people and is always making people laugh.

@TGMDom- is always hilarious and is a great youtuber and hes just YouTube famous TGMDom.

@cloakfox - Leon and I don't talk very much, but I know he is usually very funny and definitely cares about Foxcraft and its players.

@Hamster101010- such a great cousin you can't get a better one, she's very popular on Foxcraft for being hilarious and always willing to help others love ya cousin!

@FireJ02- you guys may not know him but I've known him ever since I was 2 in real life, he has always been a great and very sweet friend he always knows how to make you smile too. ;)

@DontLie - Danny is just awesome he is always doing his job correctly and I've never seen him make a mistake, he's understanding and is there for everyone.

@DontPaanic- joolia is hilarious and was a great staff she's very caring and is always willing to give her opinion on things.

@Cyclize- many people have said they hated him, but honestly if you get to know mark he's a great guy always hilarious, and never gives up.

@XJarredTheGreatX - jarred is an awesome youtuber, really nice and doesn't deal with kids, that's for sure xD.

@Hyllus- Hyllus is also an awesome guy he's very kind to pretty much everyone.

@MechPotato- mech was always nice to everyone and she also does her job perfectly thanks for all you do!

@11kobeer- out of most of the admins I've seen kobeer is always one of the people that get the job done fast He's been so nice to everyone and doesn't ignore questions at all.

@Sabotage_ - Sab is the best Baer in the world he's awesome and hilarious and a great pvper

Also to all the staff I did not mention in this you're all special to me and the server.

Also to all players I didn't mention, I've met so many great players on this server and I want to say thanks to all of you for being so helpful, kind, funny just everything

Zexiah- he doesn't have a forums account but zexiah is very hilarious, and can also be very rude so if anyone messages him and he happens to say "***" let me know and I'll probably mute him, but don't take it personal he says it to pretty much everyone.

@GlazedBear- glazedbear is a great youtuber also and always knows how to make you happy.

Sarah/ TH3R3ALNYCOD3- Sarah it was so great getting to know you and even though I know you won't be able to read this you've always been a great friend And I know things will get better for you everyone will be here for you!

@1NS4N1TY_MC - gotta love Jon he may hate me and try to annoy me a lot but still gotta love him.

@jayxkrazies- me and Jesse don't talk that much at all, but when we do she's very kind and is a great staff member.

@steakooo- six is very hilarious and inappropriate but is still a great friend you can count on him to ruin your dreams love ya six xD

To everyone I didn't mention if I come up with another person I will add them immediately. Thanks for reading love you all!
I've felt honored to be at the top of the list ^-^
Thank you <3
And love you too my special bundle of joy.
Also....
Baer! 0-0
X3

Status
Not open for further replies.