Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Wither skeleton question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demostout

Thread starter #1
How the hell do i find wither skeletons on survival?! None are spawning and ive been trying to hunt one for Hours. Am i unlucky? will anyone do it if i pay them? Please this means a lot to me if i can know any and all info on how to find wither skeletons.

How the hell do i find wither skeletons on survival?! None are spawning and ive been trying to hunt one for Hours. Am i unlucky? will anyone do it if i pay them? Please this means a lot to me if i can know any and all info on how to find wither skeletons.
Wither Skeletons normally spawn at the fortres, but if they are not spawning there try comming back later. and if that doesnt work then try a different fortres.
Hope this helps, and if not, sorry bro.

poema05

Known Member
wither skeleton spawns are lowerd by a lot on Foxcraft so you just have to walk around a fortres for a long time until they do spawn ( tip kill every mob you see so its not on the mob limit and wither skeletons can spawn

difficult to find but a fun adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.