Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Will SkyBlock be reset after the new update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Everyone has been going on about the new update and that skyblock may get reset. Is this true?

Thread starter #8
better, everyone was already rich. the reset gives new players a chance to become rich too. A reset was necessary
I was new and I just made it to the point where I got rich and could start designing my island to make it look good. But now I have to put in all that work again.

Banned #9
I was new and I just made it to the point where I got rich and could start designing my island to make it look good. But now I have to put in all that work again.
At least you've only just reached that stage, imagine if you'd completed it all and the reset came. Sucks, but that's life and how servers work

Thread starter #12
There are people who spend more time then you my friend and they agree that a reset is necessary.
They spent time putting effort into getting their first IG spawner but once they got it, they just got richer and richer without doing anything. I only just got a substantial farm going and now it was all worthless

Banned #13
They spent time putting effort into getting their first IG spawner but once they got it, they just got richer and richer without doing anything. I only just got a substantial farm going and now it was all worthless
Iron golem spawners aren't expensive on here. Just grind and you'll get them back. Unless, they make the price range higher.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #14
Skyblock isn’t getting a reset. It’s not that if of a deal I had like millions worth igs and my island alone square up

Stfu who gives a fk about how much ig's you had. they were spawned in by some 13 year old kids who think they can hack with InspectElement. Glad its resetted. hope its 1 skyblock server now.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #17
Stfu who gives a fk about how much ig's you had. they were spawned in by some 13 year old kids who think they can hack with InspectElement. Glad its resetted. hope its 1 skyblock server now.
Please be nice I i am head admin if you continue this bad behaviour i will have to perm ban you and ip muted you then make u pay ur bank account for or unban then have to draw L’s on ur small forehead

efort

Known Member
Everything has a reset. New things become old and outdated and is just calling for a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.