Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why yes, yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I don't know why, but ninjastar went from being my friend to hating my *** over 2 things, me kicking him from my team, and a time he told me that if i came down in diamond armor I would die, after which i went down and promptly killed him. He then reported to staff that I had diamond armor and apparently the set of diamond armor that lordfiery got from killing me was removed. HOWEVER, I must ask that you guys talk to me before you remove any more of my armor or you will be abusing power. Let me explain.

I am not the only person that has diamond armor, I have not had time to edit the video of Gear Wars, but in the video you can CLEARLY SEE ninjastar wearing a diamond helmet after asking for my diamond armor to be removed. When producing asked me to destroy my diamond armor I said I did, but i didn't. I don't use it anymore, and I don't plan to, but I like having it. Currently about 4 sets of full diamond armor exist in /kitpvp. Unless lordfiery still has mine in which case its 5. This number will only continue to grow. I Tried very hard to explain this to producing, but he hates me to much to listen. because of that, I will tell all my secret.

this is how i got diamond armor.

Diamonds randomly spawn into your inventory, no one knows how, why, or under what circumstances. I simply bought everyones diamonds, then crafted my own. This is why its stupid to remove diamond armor at this point. For it will only keep coming back.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to ninja reporting me for my diamond armor HE GAVE ME.

Thread starter #3
[doublepost=1470807198,1470807166][/doublepost]2hawk, kim gave me the helmet... ask him.
So, it just proved my point, why report only me? other people have it to yet you don't report them. This is complete player bias. You only report players that you don't like, your fine with kim or yourself using diamond, but HELL NO to 2hawk using it, which i don't really.

Also let me explain this video for those of you, Ninja still hates me, I still don't understand why. I was wearing my gold armor and ninja motioned to team, only to stab me in the back. I brought on fatbirdie to get him away from where I logged. I had no intention of using it until he charged me.

I wasn't on to record them... sorry.
[doublepost=1470807707,1470807676][/doublepost]You try to make me mad by going in p4 armor when I am on and targeting me which is unfair.

Thread starter #7
I wasn't on to record them... sorry.
[doublepost=1470807707,1470807676][/doublepost]You try to make me mad by going in p4 armor when I am on and targeting me which is unfair.
your exact words were as follows,

"if you come down in P4 diamond your dead"

so i killed you, then you said

"I said that so you wouldn't come down with P4 diamond."
[doublepost=1470807962][/doublepost]Also I just had to add this, why did NO ONE CARE when I offered to give one of the sets away for free, but now that its over this catches on, what is up with that?

Why can't you guys just play the damn game without diamond armor? There is hardly anyone around to use it on anyways.

noby

Donator
Banned #9
Why did you create a thread based off of this when you could've talked about it a PM nor skype call?

Thread starter #12
Why did you create a thread based off of this when you could've talked about it a PM nor skype call?
because ninjastar keeps reporting me...

And because I'm not the only one and no one else seems to understand that, that or the fact that diamond armor will just keep popping up

Thread starter #15
Thank you!
[doublepost=1470808118,1470808086][/doublepost]
They are not false reports so there is no issue.
I'm simply saying why this isn't a PM or anything jeez bro chill.
[doublepost=1470808224][/doublepost]also do you even know how many times my teammates asked me to kill other players for them with my P4 diamond... Do you know how many times I said yes? NONE

So, if he reports you it shows that he doesn't know what he is doing, and if he reports you just annoy it because that means he thinks you hack or something.
Eftro, you are not aloud to have diamond armor. When I report him it is because it is against the rules, therefor I do know what I am doing.

2hawk you are being completely immature. There was no need to start a fight on forums about this. If you wanted to say something about me you should have texted me on Skype, not create this mess.

noby

Donator
Banned #19
Eftro, you are not aloud to have diamond armor. When I report him it is because it is against the rules, therefor I do know what I am doing.
Well, if it wasn't allowed he would have been banned already, this is my FINAL statement.

Thread starter #20
2hawk you are being completely immature. There was no need to start a fight on forums about this. If you wanted to say something about me you should have texted me on Skype, not create this mess.
you freaking blocked my Skype, do you not remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.