Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why this staff team fails over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vBelgian

Known Member
Thread starter #1
I have been banned for a couple times now, and a few bans where false.
Right now am banned again for autoclicker and i appealed but they didn't accept it because they still think i was autoclicking for 12 a 13 cps.
I just want to play with my friends wich unfortunaly got banned because of autoclicker a dag ago also by GamenMetMark wich is absoluty insane because i just got better in pvp doens't mean am using autoclicker and there is no way to detect that someone is using a autoclicker or finger tapping.
I just wanna play in peace without needing to worry for my next false bans.
I know am not they only one that is getting false banned.

Solutions:

1. Hire good active staff members, Another issue i dont understand, The management are hiring the same demoted players and then they go inactive again. You get 100s of applications every time by new players who are willing enough to ensure they do a good job as a role of a staff member and you ignore them and go for the worst picks. You need to give more people the opportunity and chances to prove themselves. And picking staff members should be done without being bias, no matter what gender, race or age they are.

2. As you know the staff system has a lot of favouritism and has had a lot of it throughout the years and nothing has changed to this day, The higher staff always back and support lower staff which allows them to get away with a lot of corruption. The management need to stop favouritism in picking new members, promotions and anything regarding the server and its staff members should be picked on many other factors from the fact of how well the CM knows the player. This can only stop when CM's step up and make fair judgements and fair decisions within their roles even when it comes to reports and complaints.

3. Overall in conclusion i want this to help make Foxcraft a fun happy place to be in, Not a place where you feel trapped around toxicity and feel like you cant be yourself for any reason. This will just help Foxcraft as a server a more enjoyable place to play on and will make the staff system within the team a more of a less controlling place.

Hope There Is Change :)

-OfficiallyDylan

these are not facts,
This round there are new staff members so idk what kind of bullshit you are talking and reason 2 logically right that higher staff always support lower?

vBelgian

Known Member
Thread starter #3
these are not facts,
This round there are new staff members so idk what kind of bullshit you are talking and reason 2 logically right that higher staff always support lower?
Am not saying evey staff is corrupt some of them.

Am not saying evey staff is corrupt some of them.
you said ' The management are hiring the same demoted players and then they go inactive again. You get 100s of applications every time by new players who are willing enough to ensure they do a good job as a role of a staff member and you ignore them and go for the worst picks '
This round there are new helpers
just dont hack budy :D

vBelgian

Known Member
Thread starter #9
you said ' The management are hiring the same demoted players and then they go inactive again. You get 100s of applications every time by new players who are willing enough to ensure they do a good job as a role of a staff member and you ignore them and go for the worst picks '
This round there are new helpers
just dont hack budy :D
My man i wasn even close to hacking :)

vcqx

Donator
Banned #20
this kid literally wrote my own thread out what has Foxcraft come to @Elyseeh can you close this due to flagship of copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.