Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why i'm quitting and give away and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donator
Thread starter #1
Ok so on skyblock I took a break playing to concentrate on school and I come back to see my island destroyed and my teammates blaming me. I'm not gonna be playing anymore and im sick of this drama so i'm just giving away all the stuff i have left. Comment ur ign down below and ill pick a random winner and ill find you in game and give you the stuff.

Hello i'm finelly understand this forum haha plss can i win this i need t so hard after this reset...
I hope you understand me... Me english is not so good and ist sucks what is happened to you
I hope so that i win this ....
[doublepost=1487893045,1487892940][/doublepost]Ooh and when do you know that you have
won
[doublepost=1487893430][/doublepost]Can't you give us three all the same

Ok so on skyblock I took a break playing to concentrate on school and I come back to see my island destroyed and my teammates blaming me. I'm not gonna be playing anymore and im sick of this drama so i'm just giving away all the stuff i have left. Comment ur ign down below and ill pick a random winner and ill find you in game and give you the stuff.
Who are u

Status
Not open for further replies.